Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm being annoying as fuck i rolled over picking it up and throwing it at the door rolling over closing my eyes.
"VEAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" i heard my mom banging on my door not even two minutes she broke my door open. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU FLINGING IN MY DAMN HOUSE LIL GIRL" she asked.
I groaned flinging the covers over me "stupid ass alarm is annoying ma". I heard her huffed get yo dumb ass up and go to the store for me i need some stuff.
I kicked off my foot yucking the cover off of me getting up "why can't Princess get her ass up and go to the damn store she ain't doing shit" i still got up gathering clothes looking at her staring at me.
"Her lil fast ass went out with her friends now don't be asking me no damn questions and flinging shit in my house pick that fucking shit up before i bust you with it" with that she turned around slamming the door. I know what y'all saying how is it i'm saying my crack ass momma well i meant stooopid just like Princess but y'all gone hear about it later anyways i grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom turning on some music, I then began taking my clothes off going into the shower making sure the water was steaming hot. After my nice steaming shower i friend off and started putting on my clothes which consisted of a big t-shirt with some biker shorts i brushed my teeth and let my curly hair fall down to my ass adding some argon oil and museé to it i grabbed my phone walking into my room sitting on the bed putting on my ankle length nike socks with my air force 1's yea i live in the hood but i don't gotta look like it my momma always say "a lady should be seen and not heard" and out of two of her kids i'm the only one abiding by that, i then began to put on some body oil like i'm taking a shower all over again and then grabbed my rimless shades and proceeded out of my room. On my way downstairs i heard my sister talking in her room and i rolled my eyes talking to myself "i should be damn sleeping right now but no i gotta get out of my beauty sleep and go to the damn store with her old crusty lip ass" i continued down the stairs putting on some lip gloss and walked into the kitchen seeing my momma.
"You only going to the damn store why you looking like you about to go get some dick" she grabbed her breakfast and went in the living room.
"Well damn, Good Morning to  you too ma and i thought you said Princess went out with her friends" i grabbed an apple raising my eyebrow at her biting into my apple.
"Nah she want be lil miss feisty and have an attitude for God knows what and after i heard you throwing shit in my house i just went to you" she shrugged eating like it was nothing. I rolled my eyes "alright i'm about to go don't do anything i wouldn't do whiles I'm gone" I threw the apple cord into the garbage and went outside licking the door behind me and walking on my mary little way to the store looking cute as fuck, i put in my headphones texting my bestfriend during the process.

✨Thotianna Bitch A✨:
Good Morning babyyyyy

Me:
I don't understand how you could be so hyper this early in the morning but hey baby cakes.

✨Thotianna Bitch A✨:
You don't even gotta be that dry but why not be hyper... i got some tea for to ass tho imma come over later with the food 😘.

Me:
I'm not even be dry but yessssss i missed you 😂😂😂😂

I looked up seeing i was getting closer to the store so i put my phone into my pocket walking up the steps going into the store. I got inside grabbing a trolley and got the list out my pocket ine know why the fuck she wanna get these shit and we barely eat but you know how black moms go they always wanna stuff up the house. After picking up everything i went to the register huffing seitchjng on my feet this bitch moving slow as fuck man i swear i hate the grocery store sometimes. I hear my phone dinging through my music so i picked it up seeing text message from Ethan and J.

Money Nigga Ethan:
I know you seeing my messages Vea.
How the fuck you gone dip on me.
FUCKING ANSWER ME.
Smt  i'm sorry babe but fr answer a nigga i got sumn for you.[IMAGE]
TEXT ME BACK MAN.

J tha bae:
Hey baby girl just checking up on you hope your enjoying your morning so far 😘

I sighed reading Ethans messages but licking my lips at the picture that had gotten sent. I didn't bother texting back like all the other times and switched over to J's messages she's such a sweetheart but i want someone that got a lil bit of thuggish in them i smiled but left both of them on read putting my phone back into my pocket. "NEXT IN LINE" the cashier ringed her bell mugging me. I looked up at smiled walking up placing my items onto the belt watching her cash with the same mug on her face " you know that mug making you look ugly as fuck and you then ugly so stop that shit" i smiled looking at her innocently. She looked at me and rolled her eyes but didn't saying nothing and bagged up my groceries after giving me my total of $60.75 i gave her $70.00 after collecting my charge i grabbed my bags and walked out but instantly got mad because i gotta fucking walk back home i don't live that far but it's about to be far with these damn bags but like a bad bitch i still continued walking, as  i'm walking i hear niggas (i'm black so i can say this shit 😂😘) hollering but always i ignore them i continued on my way and took out my earphones they started to get annoying so i started singing in my head i finally made it home and got my keys unlocking the door and went inside putting the groceries on the counter and turned around going to close the door. "ma you gone need to get me a car if you want me to be walking to the car for you and shit it be hit as fuck outside man" i took out my phone texting Aaliyah to let her know I'm home so she can come and she texted back saying okay i then proceeded upstairs going into my room closing the door laying down going to play game.