They reached home and ate dinner .

Jungkook : Princess , you're room is to the right and mine is just opposite ok?

Y/N : Umm I-I .... O-Oppa

Jungkook : What's wrong princess?

She looked hesitant. 'I can't sleep alone , I'll get nightmares' she thought in her head completely forgetting that Jungkook can read minds . His eyes soften seeing his sister so nervous .

Jungkook : It's ok baby , you can sleep with me , don't be scared

Y/N : T-thank you O-Oppa .

He smiled and led her to his room and laid down on the bed with her . He slept by hugging her waist , secured in his embrace .

2 Weeks later

Jungkook joined her in a school 1 week ago even though it was the middle of the year . She had joined right after their exams were finished and they were planning on having a field trip as a reward since all students got over 80% . Even though Y/N wasn't a part of the exam , the teacher wanted her to join which she gladly accepted . But the condition was that they needed at least 1 legal adult with them .

It turns out that the teachers will just tell us what to do and we have to do it with our guardian together . Well the only guardian I have right now is Jungkook oppa . I was honestly looking forward to spending some time with him , I just hope that I can be normal around him . I've heard rumours bout him not liking clingy and whiny girls . I just hope he doesn't see me as that . Especially since he is a vampire , he can do anything to me .

A/N POV

Little did she know , Jungkook was reading her mind this whole time . He understood her fear and worries . He didn't want to force her and give her time . He was happy that she wanted to spend some time with him and knowing that she thought that was enough for him to be happy

Time Skip (Field Trip)

Y/N POV

So right now we are doing our last activity before we go . We are in a forest right now and we are camping . After the last activity, we just have to let the teacher know that it's done and we can go in our guardian's mode of transport because it's already late . The last task is to get the hidden flag in the forest with our guardians and if we do find it , we just have to send a picture of it to our teacher and we are free to go home with our guardian .

Well me and Oppa have some great progress. We found the flag in no time but we're Lost . Oppa told me not to panic and stay beside him at all times . I just listened to him because I know he'll keep me safe . We were walking and we came across some vines . I blocked the vines from touching me but I felt a sudden pain in my neck but it quickly faded so I decided to forget about it.

Oppa already sent the picture to the teacher so there was no need to go back to the teacher . Eventually we reached a small cottage . It looked pretty decent but it was also abandoned. We decided to chill there for a while and figure out what to do . We went inside and it wasn't too shabby . It looked quite cozy . There wasn't any furniture , instead it was empty.

It was pretty cold because my shirt was a bit wet and same with Oppa's

Jungkook : Princess have you brought any extra clothes?

Y/N : No Oppa

He let out a small 'Hmm' and opened his bag . He took off his shirt and put on a black oversized hoodie . Then he gestured me to come over which I did.