"Well, me of all people knows, okay? I know." Cara admitted to her daughter.

"Dad had cheated on you?" Natalie always had a soft spot for her father, especially since she lost him earlier than she was supposed to. She just held on the fact that he had the chance to meet Amber. But losing him was one of the hardest things she went through. It had been years since then, but she still cried at night at the memory of him.

And to learn that the man she thought that it was the greatest person on earth had cheated on her mother, just crashed her. Her father couldn't be like her ex husband. She couldn't believe that.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Cara explained how her husband had an affair with the same woman for years. She told her how she forgave him. And after the younger of their daughters were born, Isabella - Natalie's little sister- he stopped all of it at once. He never saw her again and he became the father and husband Natalie remembered him being. 

But Natalie was still wished that she had never found out about it. She desperately needed to talk to someone about it. So the next day she found Addison drinking coffee as she worked on her computer. "So my mom's in town. She just keeps on trying to convince me that I can't go through a divorce with Isaac, that I should give him another chance. And my father had cheated on my mom. So I guess it runs in the family you know?" Natalie rambled but Addison didn't even look up at her.

Callie joined them a second later. "George kissed me." She announced. "Yesterday. One minute he was holding a urine bag, the next minute he's kissing me. Do you think he's just freaking out about his dad?" Natalie didn't say anything back, too lost at her own problems. "Yeah, you're right. He's probably just freaking out. I shouldn't hold him to it.

"What?"Addison let out as she was staring off into space.

"Did you not just hear a word I said?" Callie complained. "I'm pouring my heart out here."

"She did the same to me. It's all about her, you know. It's all about...Everything's about Addison." Natalie rolled her eyes, remembering how many time she heard Addison going off about either Derek or Mark. 

"I aborted Mark's baby." Addison stated. 

"It is all about you. Floor is all yours." Natalie said and Callie nodded in agreement. 

"About 8 months ago I peed on a stick." Addison continued. "And I wasn't even going to tell him. But then I did...tell him. And he went out and he bought this insane Yankees onesie. And a calendar and marked the due date. Which I should mention was today." Natalie couldn't help but feel bad for Mark. She had ran into him earlier and he looked terrible. And now she knew exactly why.

That pregnancy was Mark's first chance to have something really. He had felt that for the first time, he could be something more. He, Addison and that baby. But God's plan was different. Or at least Addison's plan. And Mark was spending that day, being the worst version of himself. Letting his feelings consume me in every possible way. 

"You didn't want a baby?" Callie asked her. 

"I wanted Derek. I wanted to have a baby with Derek. I never thought I'd end up alone."

"You have not "ended up" anywhere." Natalie reminded her. She kept telling herself the same thing, every day. 

"You're right. I know. I just...sometimes it feels that way you know. This is one of those weeks it feels that way." Addison sighed.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆