: ̗̀➛ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Wait are all of you here?" He asked, earning a nod of confirmation from the [H/C] haired female as the other cadets walked up behind her.

"What about Jean? Marco?" Eren queried. Jean appeared to Eren's sight, a frown displaying over his face. "Marco's dead." He answered, averting eye contact.

His emerald green orbs widened in shock, catching the sad aura that radiated from [Y/N] which quickly faded away after his eyes landed on her.

"It was sad for us." She mumbled, a sad smile curled up her lips. "But on the bright side," all of them couldn't stop the smile that climbed up their lips after hearing her infamous words.

"He's resting well and didn't die in vain. Without his help.." [Y/N] smiled at the image of the dark haired male who smiled brightly in her mind.

"New cadets! Come forward and collect your uniforms!" A soldier from the scouts regiment called out to the soon-former cadets. Upon hearing the call, they instantly marched forward towards the male who held a box in his arms.

Standing in their own places, they were all handed their own cloak. [Y/N] proudly swung the green cloak over her shoulder, smiling at the feeling of the cloth laying on her shoulders.

Clipping it shut, she adjusted the light brown jacket and cloak before looking forward. Her proud smile never leaving her lips. Her [E/C] orbs averted from the sight in front of her and towards her best friend.

Sasha returned a smile after feeling [Y/N]' gaze set on her, "It looks good on you." She compliment. [Y/N] chuckled, "Likewise."

Eren watched them in awe, his eyes traveling from one to another before it specifically landed on the female with the [H/C] haired male.

The light-hearted giggle that escaped her lips after talking to the reddish brunette caused his heart to skip a beat. 'So angelic..'

Eren flushed at his thoughts, moving his gaze away from [Y/N]. Trying to change the topic inside his mind, he recalled her sad smile which made him sad.

Marco's warm, reassuring expression flashed in his head, allowing sadness to bubble up inside of him. His shoulders slumped, moving his gaze down to his feet.

'Marco..'

"I was wondering," Eren started, gaining his comrades' attention, "are you guys going to join the operation as well?" He inquired. "Yes we are, our training mostly consisted of remembering commander Erwin's long-range scouting formation." Mikasa confirmed, nodding as she spoke.

"About your titan abilities.." Jean started, causing Eren to avert his gaze from the black haired female and towards the light-brown ash haired. "..is it true that you've tried kill Mikasa?" He asked, startling Eren by the sudden question.

"It wasn't his fault he-" Despite Mikasa's attempts of defending Eren's actions, the latter cut in to confirm. "Yes I did, I can't say that I can fully control my titan powers.." Eren said, lifting his hand to his eye level to look at it. "But I'll do my best.." His emerald green orbs averted to Jean's light brown eyes.

Seeing how bleak the situation was, Jean let out a sigh—stating he wants to know what he is dying for. But in the end, "We're counting on your, Eren." Jean said, looking at Eren with determined yet pleading eyes.

"Now now, let's not pressure him too much alright? He's already stressed about it." [Y/N] patted Jean's back, flashing him a small smile before glancing at Eren with her smile still lingering on her lips.

Both boys' cheek reddened, turning their heads to the other side—not wanting to look at the [H/C] haired female anymore, which confused the latter. "Eh? Did I say something wrong?"

"Are you excited, Sasha?" [Y/N] asked nervously, gripping on her horse's reins as she glanced at the reddish brunette

"Are you excited, Sasha?" [Y/N] asked nervously, gripping on her horse's reins as she glanced at the reddish brunette. Sasha gulped, slowly leaning on [Y/N] to answer her question. "If you mean 'are you terrified, Sasha?' then yes."

Sasha spoke in a tremulous voice, her hands that holding the reins tightly— thinking if she let them go she'd lose her life. [Y/N] took a deep breath, allowing the air to enter through her nostrils before sighing it out.

"Sasha." She placed her hand on top of her best friends', "Don't worry, I might not be by your side at all times due to the formation." [Y/N] reassured. "We've done this training loads of times, if something happened you know what to do.. plus I'm sure you won't be left alone, okay?"

Sasha gazed at the [H/C] haired female with trepidation, heaving a loud and long sigh, she nodded. The sound of the bell ringing, signaling that the gates are starting to open, startled the reddish brunette.

"Don't worry Sasha."

"FORWARD!!"

Following Commander Erwin's were the sounds of multiple clopping that emitted from the horses they rode as they ran out of the gates with [Y/N]'s constant reassurance to the female beside her.

"It's going to be okay Sasha!"

^_^