She threw her hair up into a messy ponytail, with fringe curls around her face. Olivia picked up her uncles gift and went off to find him.

She couldn't help but smile at the sight of him, in his finest robes wearing a Father Christmas hat, singing happily. In the drawing room he was admiring the Christmas tree, content with the world.

"Happy Christmas Uncle Padfoot!" Olivia greeted him, handing over the gift

"Happy Christmas, Evans!" He replied accepting the box and unwrapping it. Sirius laughed pulling out the black dog collar and leash that had metal spikes going along it. And the dog tag,

Snuffles
If lost please return to Olivia Evans or Harry Potter

"I thought you got tired of your pink one, so I upgraded it for you." She laughed

"It's wonderful, thank you." He said pulling her into a side hug. Remus had come in to join them, Sirius held up the gift to show him what he got.

Remus laughed, "I believe I still like the pink one better."

Sirius rolled his eyes, "I was just about to give Evans her gift," he said. "Sit down there." Sirius said pointing to the couch. Olivia sat down looking up at the men. Her uncle placed a larger box in her lap.

She gave them a suspicious look, but opened it up. It was a leather jacket. The worn down material laid facing down, had be covered in patches and pins. From Sex Pistols to David Bowie, there was many designs. Olivia flipped the jacket to see the front of it.

On the right hand chest side, was embroidery of yellow thread. Sunshine.

She ran her finger over the stitching, it was new compared to the coloring of the other threads, like the word had freshly been added to the jacket.

"Use to be mine back in the day, got all the ladies wearing it." Joked Sirius, "I know it's a little worn and faded but I thought you'd might like it. So I'm passing it on to you."  He said smiling softly at her.

"He thought he was the greatest thing in that jacket, still got the burned holes from where James tried to hex you because you kept looking at yourself in the mirror, hogging it. James couldn't fix his precious hair, that always looked a mess even when he fixed it." Said Remus, smiling at the memory.

Olivia felt the burn holes on the cuff, singed little holes no bigger than a pen.

"Of course, there had to be an addition made to it before it was yours." Said Sirius pointing at the yellow threaded word. "Thought that my rebellious, prankster niece deserved her own nickname."

Olivia smiled, showing all her teeth, "Wait, you mean to tell me... that I have my own-"

"Marauder's nickname, yes." Answered Remus with his own grin.