prolong discover qurickless, pain, hate , katsuki doubt

(Play it when is at 11 years pass)

At yagi house, home of toshinori and inko yagi. While both parents wake and ready for thier day. But two certain green boy and girl slowly walk towards their bedroom, open door and surprise them.
Izuku/izumi: boo!
Tosh/inko: ahhhhh
Inko: don't scare you mommy like that
Tosh: please don't don't do that.
Izuku/inko: sorry.
Inko: but are you excited to know your Qurick.
Both: Yeah!
As inko leaves with izuku and Izumi to go to doctor to know thier qurick. Tosh have feeling something well go wrong, but shock it off. Oh right he was when this day well not end well for izuku midoryia.
At doctor who can determine who Qurick or not on person. He examined Izumi and izuku, performed test, and blood sample. After series on test, he came with dreadful news and good news.
Doctor: well miss yagi, I got good news and bad news.
Inko: what's good news!
Doctor: that your daughter have powerful telekinesis Qurick call ESP X.
Inko is happy, but the her mood change once she ask for bad news.
Inko: umm what's bad news?
Doctor: your son qurickless.
Inko look at her son, he was shock, he can't be hero. But as she look at daughter she is happy for her.
Inko: let's go Izumi.
As she left with Izumi, she forgot izuku, who have to follow her. Unknown to family, someone walk in with mask cover, still connect to machine.
???: I'm sorry son, but your Qurick deem too dangerous.
This person is all for one or better yet Hirashi midoryia. Man who fake his death since all might damage his face, and now he discover his son Qurick is very dangerous that might kill him.
Hirashi: sorry but is best you live my son.
He cares for his son but not want to see his son get kill, what choice does he have, let him get kill by Qurick or take Qurick but the consequences well be unfair for izuku.
Back to Yagis house, with toshinori waiting for Inko and kids to return. He still fell wrong, like something must happen at doctor. Then inko came in with kids.
Toshinori: so how it go.
Inko: tosh izuku is qurickless.
Toshinori just at lost, his his son or step son does not have qurick.
Inko: but Izumi have qurick.
Toshinori was happy that her daughter have qurick, they begin to forget izuku.
Toshinori: let's celebrate for Izumi qurick.
Inko: good idea dear.
Izumi: yeah daddy.
But izuku left in dark by his family, he was sad that his family forget. As family contact theirs friends, bakugos, Todorakis, and Yaoyorozus. As they left their kids to play in park while parents, the twins bakugo, twin todoraki, and Izumi separated from izuku. But momo play with izuku, this made izuku happy.
But fun well end when five young one discussed about izuku.
Izumi: izuku is qurickless.
Kasuki: he can't be hero.
Kasumi: he can get hurt.
Shoka: I agree.
Shoto look at momo, he is jealous that izuku play with her. But he got idea, on how he can stop izuku and momo.
Shoto: I got idea, let's bullied him.
Izumi: um is good idea?
Shoka: is that right?
Kasumi: well that hurt him?
Kasuki: I don't know?
Shoto: think about, if we scare and bully him, he well be afraid of being hero.
Izumi: is good idea, I can't protect oni chan
Everyone: Yeah
But shoto true plan was to separate momo from izuku, so he can bring try to be friend with her, make her his girlfriend, and ask for Qurick marriage.
But plan he did well be cost with izuku future for world since he is main charater of world.
Momo mom: momo time to go home.
Momo: ok, bye izuku
Izuku: bye momo
As Yaoyorozu family left, Izumi and her friends went to izuku on sand box.
Izuku: Izumi something wrong?
Izumi: shut up loser!
As she punch izuku, bakugos twin explode on izuku, Todorakis twins freeze him, and burn him. As they finsh, izuku lay on ground, cover in dirt burn skin and sowlin skin.
Izuku:'hope gets better.'

But is begin of pain for izuku yagi, for past 11 years, izuku indure most pain from his bully. He was pick on, attack and lost girl he likes.
Flashback
Age 13, izuku went to momo in park, he plan to ask momo to be his girlfriend. But fate leads to pain as shoto was there, he ask momo for date, and momo said yes. Before they left, shoto look at izuku, he smiled and grin, izuku just realized shoto plans this everything.)
Flashback ends.
Izuku have no friends, no girlfriend and felt pain in his heart. Izuku never talk to momo since that day since he felt momo forget him. But he still hope since Allright was his idol. But that change since that day.
After school, izuku try to pick up his stuff quick, but bully got to him.
Izumi: what's this izuku?
Kasumi: is this notebook?
Shoto: haaa pathetic.
Shoka: just give up izuku, you can be hero!
Izuku: I can try to be first qurickless hero.
This cause group get angry, kasuki got enough of his dream to be hero.
Kasuki: hey I got idea how you can get Qurick.
Izuki fear what he say since he was bully.
Kasuki: take swan off on roof for hope you get qurick.
(Note: sorry, I don't knowcis correct or not since I try to remember it.)
Izumi:'what he not suppose to say that.'
Kadumi:' brother why.'
Shoka:'you idiot.'
Shoto:'this get better, hope you die.'
As this words hit izuku heart, he run fast, he can't belive what he just say to him.
With Izumi and twins bakugo and Todorakis.
Izumi: why did you say that!
Shoka: he suppose to be afraid not to kill!
Kasumi: why brother why.
Kasuki: I didn't mean it!
Shoto: is alright we just look for him and we say sorry alright.
As girls thinks is ok, kasuki begin to doubt shoto and his plans.
Kasuki:'something not right here, why icyhoy suddenly want to say sorry to deku. Think about why we want to bully him, and we're is that ponytails that izuku hang with. Something is not right here !'
He soon figure out, But is too late since he fall victim to shoto plans and beginning for izuku yo run away.
At izuju location, under bridge, izuku emotions begin to change to anger.
Izuku: those baster!
But he never know slime villan was behind him.
Slime: hee, meat shield!
Izuku turn around, he was trap by Slime.
Izuku:'this is how I die.'
But izuku save by his favorite hero, all might.
All might: don't worry I'm here.
Izuku look and happy see all might save him.
Izuku: all might can you sign my notebook.
All might: gladly my young boy.
As he sign, all might about to leave but izuku stop him for a question to answer.
Izuku: all might can I ask you question.
All might: glady 'please don't tell me.'
Izuku: well I able to be hero without qurick.
All might: there dangerous villans out there requires use of qurick. Sadly no you can't be hero.'sorry izuku'.
As he left with villan he captured, izuku works shatter, his view on all might is pain full. He can belive what he hear from his favorite hero.
As izuku walk home no emotion, he was about to turn, then he see his sister Izumi meet all might.
Izumi: all might.
All might: yes before I can talk properly, I need to reveal my self.
As he transform, into man that both siblings knows.
Izumi: dad your all might!
Izuku was shock, that his father is all might.
Toshinori: yes also your mother is hero as well.
Izuku got very angry, to hear his parents are heros, while his father tells him he can be hero.
Toshinori: you dem worthy of my qurick.
As he explained his history with one for all, izuku can't belive it, there qurick to transfer to other people.
Izumi: hey dad what about izuku, he is qurickless.
Toshinori: I can't say, when I see him he don't have drive to be hero.
Izuku justvdrop his notebook, he hears his father said he can't be hero.
Toshinori: Izumi well you be by next weider.
Izumi: yes I will do it.'don't hurry oni chan I well protect you.'
But they never notice that izuku grab his notebook. Run fast to house crying, he went to room, destroy his collection of All might figures, posters, and more.
Izuku write letters to his 'fammily' and 'friends'. But write one letter to momo, he wish her goodbye and say sorry.
Izuku gather his clothes, food supplies and few he needs.
Izuku: good bye everyone.
As izuku went to windows, Kasuki bakugo was at his house thinking about shoto.
Kasuki: icyhot is this really about save izuku or somthing else?
Kasuki look at his memory line, were he have fun with izuku as kid, now he begin to hurt him.
Kasuki: I'm getting bottom of this.
Well kasuki confronts shoto of his motive, and we're izuku midoryia is going? Well momo regret day she day shoto, well izuku and momo rekindle their friendship and love?