~Chapter 11~

"I'm sorry Y/n!" Says Thomas again. I just stand still while he still hugs me. "Where is he?" I ask with a weak voice. "I don't know." Answer Tommy me. "What!" I let out. How can he not know where he is. "I don't know where Minho is. I lost him in the maze!" Tommy repeats his sentence.

"What the shuck! How can you lose a person!" I scream at him. I am done being sad and now all I feel is anger. "You were supposed to be there for him! But now you are here without him! HOW DARE YOU!" I go on. I step forward to hit him but after only two punches were my arms old back by some boys. I fight against them and scream loudly. "Let me go! Now!" But they only drag me further away from Thomas which look like he saw a ghost. In my whole time I was in the glade I never got this angry.

After some time I calmed down a bit and the guys let go of me. I turn on my heels and storm right towards homestead. I run to his room and lock the door and slide down. I break out into tears. No. He can't be gone. Tommy must feel guilty now but I am supposed to be the one who is guilty. I lost him. It's my fault like in my dream. My tears won't stop.

I stand up again and grab the first sweater I found and put it on. It still smells like him. I walk over to his bed and it is the same chaotic bed like he left when I came in his room because of my nightmare. I fall backwards on the bed and snuggle in his blanket. I can't think about sleep only about him. Dead. The doors to the maze had already closed and the other gladers go to bed.

Over the day different persons came to Minhos room and tried to get me out. Everyone said something else, Tommy ("I'm so sorry Y/n! I will go back tomorrow and look for him and I will never stop!"), Teresa ("I know it's hard for you but everything is going to be okay. Just come out!"), Alby ("Hey, please come out. It's good for everyone and life must go on"), Ben ("I miss him too, very much. But he wouldn't want you to be sad, he want you to be happy!"), Frypan ("Y/n! You have to eat. I can make you anything you want just come back!") and Newt ("Love please! I know it's not easy for you but let me in! I will always be by your side to hold you or to talk! Just let me in!").

Everytime I stayed silent and they left. I cried all night and didn't stop. In the morning wakes me to sun up. I must have fallen asleep because of exhaustion. I stand up and feel awful. I still wear Minhos hoodie but unfortunately he don't smell like him anymore. I start sobbing again. Why must this happen to me? WHY!?

I swipe my tears away and walk out of his room. Alby was right life must go on and Ben said Minho wanted me to be happy even if I can't be happy without him I have to try. I walk to the kitchen and as soon as the boys see me they give me pitty eyes. I ignore it and take my food from Frypan without looking at him and without talking. I sit down at my usual table and slowly the others arrive. Luckily they don't ask how I am because then I would break out in tears again. And you can obvious see that I am not fine. My hair messy and dark rings under my eyes. My eyes are red from crying all night and I wear his old huddie.

I finish breakfast without complications. I walk to my work because I couldn't do anything else for Minho. I have to accept the fact that I can't bring him back. On the way I meet Jeff. "Hey little fighter! You can have off till lunch because there won't be any hurt gladers." I nod unable to bring out words.

I don't no where to go or what to do so I walk over to the gardens to Newt. He sees me coming so he let his tools fall and goes over to me. "You alright love?" He asks and I couldn't take it anymore. I break down in his embrace and tears fall down my cheek. Newt sinks with me to the floor. He holds me tight and whispers in my ear. I don't stop crying because I feel like I had to let everything out of me.

"It's okay Y/n. Let all out. You will feel better afterwards and I will always be there for you." I cried all my tears and now I am sitting here with Newt. "Is he really gone? Like gone for good?" I whisper because I don't trust my voice right now. "Seriously?" I nod. "I don't know. No one ever survived a night in the maze but Thomas did and Minho is stronger than him so there could be so possibility that he is bloody alive." I hug him closer. "Thank you blondie. Please never leave me!" He gives me a kiss to the forehead and whispers. "I promise!"

Suddenly we hear sounds from the maze which is weird because the runners are all back. Everyone makes their way over to the doors. And there he is. Minho. Running into the glade. I suck in a breath. He is alive.

"Omg!" I whisper. He is now back and is looking at me. I am shocked. "Princess!" Oh, how I missed this voice. I run over to him and I wanna hug him but he cups my cheeks with both of his hands and press a short kiss on them.

He pulls out but I pull him back instantly and he kisses me back. His lips are soft but the kiss is rough and passionate. Our lips move the same way. After a too short time we pull apart and he hugs me tight. "I promised I wouldn't leave you!" I just laugh. "Hey Minho!" Says Ben. Minho let's me go just so he can put his arms around my waist and press me against his chest. "Hey Ben!" "You got your girl!" Ben answers proudly of his best friend. Minho looks at me and his eyes sparkle with love. "I got my girl!"

A/n: Sorry that I didn't post in three month. I kinda lost interest in this story but now it's finish. Maybe I will write further one day but for now this is the end.