~Chapter 4~

I wake up by the sound of the opening door. I hide under the sheets and look for the person who is entering the room. When I recognize Minho I relax my tensed body. "Greenie? What are you doing here?" He asks me. "I could ask you the same" "This, this room is my room. My private place." "Oh" Is all I could say. He has this dumb smirk on his face and I wish I could swipe it away. "I'm just...ehm  I'm just gonna go." I say quickly and leave his room. I can hear him scream something but I can't understand it. I walk the corridor to the ladder and go down. When I reach the door and open it, there is darkness. It must be night by now. Wow I slept really long. I see Newt coming my direction. "I thought I told you to wait for me, didn't I?" I look at him with a straight face. "Well. Someone else needed that room so here I am now." He chuckle. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Nothing. But come with me I will introduce you to the others" "You think that's a good idea?" He don't answer instead he pulls me by my arm to a campfire. "Welcome to the bonfire Greenie" He opens his arms and I look around. In the middle of the field is a big fire. On one of the sides is a table with drinks and food. I can see a few boys standing there and chatting. On the other side is a big circle of boys and I see two of them fighting. Not on real base but somehow very real. Newt introduces me to a few important people. Afterwards he left me to go to Thomas. I make my way over to the table with the drinks and the cook of the glade, Frypan. I liked him from the first second I saw him. He is kind and I feel safe. "Hey Greenie. Can I get you something?" I ignore his question and ask him what a Greenie is. "Oh Greenies are the new people in the Glade until they know their name." "Thanks" He smiles at me. Like I told you he is kind. "Gally! My friend! A drink for you?" Frypan suddenly screams. I see Gally making his way over to us. Sweat is on his forehead and his breaving is a little bit heavier. "You know me Fry" He laughs. I think about it about but before I could think to the end my mouth already open. "Hey. Ehm Gally." "What do you want Greenie? Kicking me again?" He ask annoyed. I ignore his tone. "No. I wanna say sorry about earlier. I didn't want to hurt you. I just didn't know what to do. Sorry." I shyly look at the ground. "Hey, it's fine. I forgive you." I didn't expect that and look at him shoked. He lays his arm over my shoulder and smiles at me. I smile back. At the very first moment in this place I thought he was a dick but I changed my mind now. "I have to go back and win against the other shanks here. Wanna come and watch?" He asks politely. "No thanks. I don't like fights. But good luck Gally." And this was his cue to leave and go back to the circle with the boys. "Wow" Says Fry when I turned around. I look at him questioning. "Gally was never and I mean NEVER so nice to a Greenie. He is more like a mean person expect you are his friend." "Then I think I am his friend" Me and Fry both laugh. In this moment a guy with blue eyes and blond almost white hair comes to us. I think this is Zart, a track-hoe. I'll learn about the jobs tomorrow. "You should go to Newt" Zart tells me while grabbing a drink from the table. I turn around and spot Newt with a brunette boy by a log near the fire. "Thanks Zart" I wave at him and make my way over to the two boys. When the other guy besides Newt notices me, he pad between him and Newt and I slide down the log to sit on the cold ground. The unknown guy with the hazel brown eyes was the first to speak. "We didn't meet properly. Hey. I'm Thomas." I smile at him. "Hey, I'm ehm...I don't know." I say with a sad undertone. I'm telling the truth. I know nothing about me. Not my name, my age, my look or my family. "It's okay, you will remember your name soon." This time it was Newt. I smile at him. Then there is a silence but not an uncomfortable silence. All three of us watch the fire and the smoke which makes it way up in the dark sky. I lay down on the ground completely and look at the stars with my head on the floor. The boys exchange a short gaze before laying down besides me too. "Do you know where do you want to sleep tonight?" Thomas breaks the silence. I look at the blond boy on my other side. "She can sleep in Minhos room again." I look at him shoked. Me and a boy alone in a room all night. I mean I trust Minho but I would feel uncomfortable all the time. Newt must have seen my worried face. "Bloody hell. I didn't mean it like that. Don't worry. He will sleep in my room so you can be alone and if something happens we both will be there to help you." His sweet accent tells me. I let out a sign of relief. "Wait you said again? She was already in his bed?" Now Thomas is curious. "No. I mean yes but not in this way. Jeff said I should rest and Newt lead me to his room. I did not know it was his before he stormed in earlier and I left." I explain. He just nod. Speaking of the devil, Minho comes over to us. "Thomas. Newt." A little break. "And greenie" The boys greet back but I keep my eyes on the stars. "I'm tired. I am heading back to bed." I say after I jawned. "Hey Minho. She'll sleep in your room and you with me in mine. So would you please bring her to bed." Newt says and Minho growns. Great I thought. I say 'good night' and leave with Minho. On our way we don't say a single word. When we reach his room, he grabs a few cloth and say a quick good night before leaving me alone. I walk towards the bed and get under the sheets. I think about why Minho acted so weird after he saw me in his room. I will ask him in the morning. I make myself comfortable and the pillows smell a little bit like him. I inhale a lot of this smell and I feel myself getting sleepy. But before I could think about sleep, I think about my day. My first day is over and I know almost nothing. Hopefully I get to know everything in the morning and with that thought I fall in a deep and peaceful sleep.