~Chapter 10~

I waited all night by the gates. The others tried to convince me to eat or sleep but I couldn't. I had to stay awake for Minho. He is fighting for me and I will for him. Ben stayed by my side all the time. Once Frypan brought us food but only Ben eat. They also brought us some sheets because it's cold. The night was awful, I heard grieves all the time but never him. But he is alive. He has to be. For me. I want to feel his heartbeat under my ear again. I want to hold his hand. I want to touch him again. I want him home. Home with me. He need to come back for me. It's about 4 in the moring and after the dinner Ben had in the evening he had never said a word. "Y/n! Please! You are shaking! Go inside!" I look him in the eyes. My eyes are dead. He looks a bit shoked at first but then hugs me. "I...I can't! He is out there! I have to be there for him! I can't leave him!" He just hugs me closer. I know he disagrees with me but I don't care as long as he don't force me to do something like leaving this place. The time flies by incredible slow. But slowly the other gladers wake up and come to the doors. At the last person comes Alby. I lift my head and look at him. He opens his arms and embrace me. "My little Y/n!"  I start sobbing again. He strokes my back and whispers hopeful things in my ear. I just calmed down when the doors open. With all the hope I have I look in the maze to find high walls with ivy and no Thomas. And no Minho. No Minho! I want to cry again. But I have to be strong for him. And I have to find him. I hug Alby the last time and whisper "I'm sorry!" Then I want to run in the maze but only two steps inside, I get pulled out by strong arms. "I promised him to take care of you. And I will. So your not going anywhere!" Says Ben while holding me close to his chest so I can't run away again. "Noo! You have to let me go! He needs me! I need him! I have to go to him! Ben let me go! LET ME GO!" I shout while fighting against his strong grip around my body and falling to the ground taking Ben with me. He goes on his knees with me still in his arms. I cry and shout in pain. "Ben! Let me go! I need him!" You can't understand all my words because I'm crying so hard. "I know Y/n. I know. But you have to be strong for him. He would have wanted that." I build fists with my hands and hit Ben on the chest. "I can't live without him! I need him! I shucking love him!" I scream out of the tops of my lungs. I hear some voice from the other gladers. Some expected that there was a thing for him but not so deep. "Hey Y/n." Says Newt with his calm voice. He sits down next to me and puts me in his lap so he can hug me and hold me close to him. "It's okay. Everything will be okay. I promise!" No! Nothing will ever be okay again. "No Newt! You can't promise! You don't know how I feel!" He take my head in his hands and make me look at him. "Tell me. Tell me everything! Let it all out!" "On my first day I ran in the maze and he saved me. He brought me back! He let me sleep in his room! He was there for me when he was dying in my dreams! Or when Chuck was ripped out of my hands in my nightmares! He was the one who was there for me! He was able to make me smile every day and he was always the one who could calm me down! He was my everything! And I let him go! I said to him he shouldn't go in the maze but I let him go! It's my fault! So I will fight for him till my last breath!" I start crying again and I don't stop. Newt just sits there and holds me. But I don't want anything else. It's already hard for him to lose his two best friends. After a long discussion Frypan and Alby convinced me that I should eat something. So I go with Fry to the kitchen and he gives me some soup from lunch. At first I just sit in front if my plate and don't touch my food. I can't shallow it. Tears still streaming down my cheeks. My eyes puffy and red from crying all day. Frypan called for Newt to get me to eat. "Love you have to eat." "No!" I answer rough. "Bloody hell Y/n! Just eat!" He shouts at me. I look at him and then back at my food. Slowly I eat everything on my plate and run back to the doors. I will never leave this place. Not until I got my Minho back. The boys gave up with getting me away from the doors so they took care of me in shifts so I am not running in the maze again. Right now I am sitting in front of the open maze with Newt by my side and my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes for a little moment. I haven't slept in one or more days and I am really tired. "Y/n! Wake up! Y/n! Look!" Newt screams excited and pointed to the maze. There we see a person running towards the glade. The other gladers are coming to the entrance as fast as they can. Minho and Thomas survived! They are back! When the person is closer you can see it's only one person and it's Thomas. Where is Minho. My face goes pale. Why is Thomas back but not Minho. I start shaking and my breaths get heavier. Thomas enters the glade and goes straight to me and hug me close. He smells like sweat and tears. "I am sorry Y/n!" He says that with sadness in his voice and I know why. It's because of Minho. Because he is gone. For ever.