8. 𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔤𝔲𝔫𝔰!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Dang it!, where could Mista have run off too!" You cussed panicked what to do next beside Giorno who was similarly panicking. "Wait!, I think there's a back door there. He must've chased the enemy through it!, let's go" he said pointing inside the security shack, like he said there was a back door that had a small blood trail going out it. "Quick, they couldn't have gotten far" you exclaimed grabbing Giorno and quickly dragging him towards the blood trail.

"They couldn't have gotten.....and their gone" Giorno mumbled seeing that the Mista and the enemy were nowhere in sight. "They might've take a car. By the blood trail and road here their headed to the top of the island" the blond grumbled making you sigh in both relief and annoyance. "Now we have to somehow get a car. I'm not sure we'll get any taxis considering this place is swarming with tourists" you groaned before hearing the voice of black sabbath in your bag say "perhaps you can hitchhike?. It might be your only option other than a taxi since using a skateboard would never catch up with a moving vehicle".

"That's a good idea but I don't think some transfers would drive us where we potentially need to go plus the dangers of actually going with a stranger. For all we know they could be some doctor who kidnaps people and horrifically torture them" Giorno warned making you sigh and slump over in defeat against the wall. "Well I guess we might as well wait then. I'm sure Mista will meet us down here when he's done, there's nothing else we can really do" you mumbled taking off your bag and putting it in a nearby shady spot allowing black sabbath to emerge from the bag safely instead of burning in the sunlight.

"Oh now that we're alone can you explain to me more about what's gonna happen and your plan?" Giorno asked sitting himself down beside you and black sabbath. "Sure, this is probably the only moment we'll have this week I'll be able to explain it" you replied pulling out your phone and going into your notes, in the app was a small timeline you drew to fully remember what's supposed to happen in order. "You and the gang are able to take down Diavolo in basically a week but you all become traitors on April 2 and officially kill him on April 6." You explained showing both Giorno and black sabbath the timeline.

"What happens in-between?" Black sabbath asked pointing a finger to the middle area of the timeline, "does anything significant happens there as well?" The stand added making you nod and answer "allot actually". You moved your finger to the date today on the timeline as the two leaned in closer to see it better. "I didn't know the boat attack or what's happening to Mista would happen but later on today we pick up Trish...the bosses daughter." You explained rolling up your sleeve a bit to reveal the friendship bracelet you had received from her a few years ago, you hadn't gone a day without keeping it with you.