4. ℑ'𝔪 𝔞 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔣 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The area was silent as Giorno stared at you shocked and confused at your sudden admittance to used to being a stand. "Y-you...we're a stand?" Giorno questioned making you nod, "yes it's gonna be hard to explain and understand cause not even I know how I became a human...or time traveled but I-ill do the best I can" you stuttered clearly still nervous about now coming out about what you are. "Wait you time traveled as well???" Giorno added making you laugh nervously as he deadpanned.

"Like I said...I was a stand but a couple of years ago I woke up in a human body. It's a bit hard to explain but I was in an infinite death loop with my user for 20 years until 2021, something happened and I suddenly found myself as a human." You explained looking at Giorno's and black sabbath's expressions till you continued "my user or master as I used to call him  is technically alive right now S-since...he's the boss".

After saying this you could see Giorno's eyes widen as he stared at you, black sabbath also seemed surprised but was more stoic about this revelation. "He viewed me as nothing but a weapon which I kinda was at the time since when summoning me he'd unknowingly take away any sentience I had. It was only after being put in the death loop did I began to realize what he'd done was wrong till I gained a second chance of sorts." You said now beginning to cry as all the guilt of keeping this a secret from everyone crashed down on you, "I don't- no I can't go back to how I was before. I finally know freedom and have the will to be my own person a-and". You abruptly stopped falling to the ground now full-on crying.

"I-I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I've just been scared that you would kill me when you f-found out" you sobbed as Giorno stayed silent making your worry that he'd kill you increase. For a moment you were afraid as he approached your hunched-over form, you half expected to be beaten down by golden experience any second now but you were surprised by suddenly having his arms wrapped around you. He...he was hugging you, not trying to strangle you for keeping this as secret or plunging a dagger into your back Julius Ceasar style.

Unknowingly your eyes flickered between their normal e/c eyes and bright emerald green before slowly turning fully back to normal when you could hear Giorno quietly whisper comfort words to you. "It...it's alright. I understand you not telling me this." He said pulling away and giving you a comforting look. "If you two are done I'd like to ask a question." Black sabbath said making you both snap out the soft moment you two were having. "What's your question," you asked turning to the black-cloaked stand who approached with a somewhat apprehensive look.

"Is....is there a way I can become human as well?. Or maybe you two could at least bring me on your journey?" Black sabbath asked somewhat hesitantly making you think for a moment and then ask "do you need your user to survive?. I know there are some stands like notorious B.I.G that can survive without their user". Black sabbath seemed to think for a moment and then had a realization, "I'm more bound to the lighter than I am polpo. There is a possibility that if he were to die I could survive as long as the lighter wasn't destroyed or thrown away." It explained pointing to the lighter Giorno still held in his hand.