0. 21'𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔦𝔡 𝔨𝔦𝔡

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Constant death and pain was something you would eventually get used to in an endless death loop but it took longer than most would imagine. It had taken years of death after death after death to finally be somewhat desensitized to it along with the pain of being ripped from joint to join or even worse but you still feared each death. You knew it would never stop but in some brief instances you had time to breath, even if for a minute or so.

About 20 years had gone by since you got stuck in this loop with your user diavolo, and every death made you more bitter towards him and sorrowful to all those you harmed. As a stand you don't have the choice to do as you please and you have to follow commands no matter the situation. Some stands have more consciousness but others don't, you originally didn't have much of a conscious since you didn't have many chances to actually think but over the years you had developed your own. Because of your new consciousness you began to see everything diavolo and you did and how wrong it was.

Unknown to you, because of this change GER decided to let you go and give you a chance to change the course of time to redeem yourself.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 𝔑𝔞𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, ℑ𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔶
𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯:1998

The pitter patter of rain hitting the alleyway ground and your shivering body was what first alerted you that something was wrong. The second was that you couldn't hear diavolo's cries of fear that had almost deafened you over the years and now with your vision getting better you....felt different?. For the first time in years you felt....independent, almost whole and...human.

"W-what?" You murmured to yourself before realizing "m-my voice!??". Your hands clamped on your mouth as you realized you were in a hoodie? And you could see strands of hair cover a bit of your vision from your sharp movements. You began shaking as your crawled your way over to a puddle forming on the ground where you saw yourself or rather your new body.

Sharp breaths came out your mouth as you couldn't think of anything to do or say until nearby footsteps approached you. "Hey kid, what are you doing in the rain?" A familiar voice said making you sharply turn your attention towards them and have your green eyes widen in fear. Leone Abbacchio stood infront of you holding a bright red umbrella that protected himself from the cold rain. "Hey!, are you listening to me!?" He commanded making you flinch and jump back in fright. You weren't sure how he was alive since you remembered killing him but with whatever happened to you anything was possible.

He held out a hand to you making you scurry back hitting a brick wall in the process, "D-Don't Kill me!" You yelled out making him look at you in shock. "Woah kid calm dow-" he tried to say before you cut him off by stuttering out "No!P-please! Don't kill me". Tears ran from your face out of fear as you watched him approach you, the closer he got the closer you were to passing out. "Kid calm down....damn it why couldn't Bruno be here" he mumbled now a few feet from you, you looked at him in pure fear and held your arms up to block any possible attacks he could do.