0.4 𝔤𝔢𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 𝔑𝔞𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, ℑ𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔶
𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯:1998

After learning of Abbacchio and Bruno's secret relationship it now made allot of things make sense to you. The way the two practically raised narancia, mista, fugo and you, had longing glances, were very openly affectionate and wrestled in bed? You weren't sure what the last one meant but The two said they almost got caught doing it so you assumed it was important. Like right now, the two went out for a "mission" leaving you and the others alone in the house for the day though you now knew they were mostly likely on a date.

"Ugh what do we do now?. We can't leave the house and we already finished legend of Zelda ocarina of time, half-life, resident evil 2, metal gear solid and parasite eve!" Narancia groaned looking through the selection of new games he bought and already finished with yours and the others help. "Not sure, why not read or do the work I assigned you?" Fugo asked with a certain edge in his voice making Narancia flinch away as mista lounged on a nearby couch. "Where's y/n?" Mista suddenly said making the other two look around Before fugo answered "probably in their room. Maybe we should see what their up to".

"Oh!, I was actually curious of that rock collection-" mista said before fugo cut him off saying "their Gemstones", "Yeah yeah whatever" mista said a bit ticked before getting up from his spot with the other two following him upstairs. When approaching your room they could hear music they couldn't properly recognize though they liked it.

"Hey y/n can we come in?" Fugo said knocking on your door before you turned down your music and replied "sure thing!". When they entered they saw you sitting at your small desk with an open sketchbook and cup of still hot coffee at your side. "o-oh uh sorry if the music was to loud!, I-I can turn it down" you said moving towards your speaker that had your phone plugged into it, "wait no!. We just wanted to see what your doing since we're bored, also what song is that?" Mista said waving his hands around as you got up from your seat.

"Oh!.....it's called rhinestone eyes but it's a song by an American band. Their music isn't in Italy yet so you can only listen to it on my phone" you lied feeling a bit guilty though the others seemed to believe it since Narancia sadly mumbled "aww man!, I wish we had a foreign phone like yours so we could listen to the music you have on yours!". "Wait don't be sad!, You guys can always just ask to listen to my music with me" you suggested making him almost immediately happy again as fugo examined your skateboard which was mounted on the wall and mista looked a the small shelf that contained all the gems you collected so far.