0.8. 𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔊𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔰

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 𝔑𝔞𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, ℑ𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔶
𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯:1999

This past month has been....hard to put it nicely, first you had a nightmare that somewhat traumatized you and also made you live on coffee for weeks, you had to now avoid la squadra who were still looking for you despit Risotto telling them to stop and respect your wishes. You had almost run into the team multiple times until you decided to once again shut yourself from the outside like you did when Bruno and the others first found you a year ago.

It seems as though things really do L̷̡̨͓͉͑̈́̃͆͘O̵̲̠̪̯̾̈́͆͊̃̀̀͛͠͠O̸̫̹̝̐̚P̸̢̩̻̣̘̔̇̈́̉̉̎̅̈͠ around huh?

"Y/n!, it's isn't healthy to not go outside for a whole month." You heard Bruno say knocking on your door as the chatter of Narancia and Mista was also heard seemingly behind him. "Just let me drown in coffee Bruno" you mopped before laying your head on your shut sketchbook, you could hear the other's mumbled talking behind your door as Bruno still stayed silent until.

*ZIPPPPPPP*

"Huh?!" You mumbled shooting up from your seat the see Bruno using sticky fingers to unzip the door letting him and the others in your room. "Y/n I know your going through allot right now but please, this isn't healthy at all. All we want is for you to go and have fun today, maybe buy something nice or just relax for awhile to help clear your head instead of being stuck here." Bruno said with his worry showing clearly making you feel a bit guilty. "....how long do I have to go out for?" You asked hesitantly already knowing you didn't really have the option to refuse.

"Look kid we just want you to be out and about for at least 3 hours. You don't have to stay longer than that unless you want to" Abbacchio explained in a stern fatherly tone before Narancia added "why don't you get something like a new video game!, or maybe try to meet some new friends.". "Knowing y/n I can bet they'll somehow meet someone to be fined in at least an hour" Mista joked making Fugo then smack the back of his head, "can't you be serious for at least two minutes" Fugo grumbled while Mista rubbed his head.

"Can I bring my skateboard?" You asked getting off your chair and then taking a sip of coffee again, "yes. Also take some money to buy yourself something. we'll drop you off and then come around in a few hours to pick you up if you want, though you can also stay longer." Bruno explained the patting your head and motioning towards the others who waited now by your door. You sighed before smiling maybe they were right, maybe this could raise your spirits.