10. 3 𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔯𝔞𝔶 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔲𝔭 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Panic hits you as Narancia slowly but surely begins to shrink down ever so slowly while not noticing...at all. You loved Nara like a brother and dearly cared for him smile one....but even you had to admit he was a bit oblivious at times like painfully so. "...how...how hasn't he noticed yet?" Black sabbath mumbled poking its head out your shadow as it watched the boy suddenly trip because his shoe was now too big. "Y/n!. We need to get out of here!, we can't use the car cause he did something to it!" Narancia yelled out making you turn to see that he was to short to reach the pedals now.

"Nara....your shrinking. That's why you can't reach it" you deadpanned while watching him peak his head out the window with pure disbelief, "what?, no I'm not!. That's now possible!" He exclaimed making you deadpan even more as he went down a few inches. You glanced down to see black sabbath face palming before sinking back into your shadow once again, the inky black darkness blanketing over the stand allowing it to disappear into the shadows. "Narancia...he's a stand user. Look at me and then your height" you suggested making him go silence for a few moments.

He poked his head out the car window looking at you before a look of realization crossed his face. "OH MY GOD!" He exclaimed making you giggle a bit at his reaction, he sure was a kid at heart still despite being part of the mafia. "That cut he gave me must've made me shrink!" He yelled clearly upset with rage burning in him, he jumped out the car trying to hold his now giant knife along with his shoes though he shrank down a few inches again. "Do you think you can drive us home?" He suggested making you shake your head no as your eyes searched around for Formaggio.

"No. He can still follow us and he could be nearby" you explained making nara mumble a few curses in frustration. This this is a bad situation though you still had the upper hand due to black sabbath on your side and waiting for a moment to strike. All you and sabbath had to wait for is an opportunity for them to strike and hide formaggio in the shadows. Though it was probably best to wait when Narancia thought he was dead or retreated away.

Narancia shrink down a bit again leading him to fall to the ground, you ran towards him before he held out his hand signalling for you to stop. "Don't get to close!. This shrinking thing could be contagious!, and we don't need both of us shrunk down!" He yelled making you stop in place, he began struggling to get up before eventually standing fully up. His purple eyes searched around for a few moments before spotting something that made him exclaim "wait...that's it!. We've got to contact buccarati!".

"Wait!, nara your shrinking again!" You yelled as he ran towards a building containing several pay phones inside, he practically ran face first into the doors. He stumbled back and then hit a stop sign making you cringe in pain. "....sorry to say this but he's kinda a dummy" you heard black sabbath mumbled from a nearby shadow making you want to defend him before seeing him jump with all his might on the pressure plate to open the door...instead of asking you to do it for him.