0.6. 𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱 𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔰𝔬𝔫 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: 𝔑𝔞𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰, ℑ𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔶
𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯:1999

(Content warning for blood, violence, weird ass dream logic and y/n having a mental breakdown)

Throughout your time as a human having dreams wasn't something you experienced often, sure you had the occasional dream maybe relating to Bruno and the others but nothing was quite like what you were now experiencing.

The dream you were currently having was unlike anything you've experienced or could've imagined. You were in some sort of weird abstract labyrinth that looked like the endless staircase painting by M.C Escher but instead painted by Picasso and Salvador Dali. All around you were staircases that either lead to nowhere defied physic's, or lead to random small rooms. Along with the staircases were paintings that were scattered around and also floating mid-air.

"I've never had a dream like this before....is this normal?" You mumbled looking around at the abstract world around you before hearing ambient music seemingly coming from all the paintings around you.

(The music)

"I feel so....conscious almost as if I'm still awake," you said as you began nervously trekking up the nearest staircase that wasn't sideways or leads to nowhere. You nervously shifted your eyes around looking at the odd world you were now seemingly stuck in before stopping when getting a proper look at a nearby floating painting. The painting was the famous cafe terrace painting by Van Gogh but the oddest part that made you stop was that it included Bruno, Narancia, Abbacchio, Fugo, Mista, and finally Giorno sitting at the table enjoying cake while la Squadra walked past them all. At seeing this you walked towards another floating painting that had a small plaque on its frame.

"Reimi Sugimoto?" You mumbled looking at the pink-haired girl in the painting, the girl replaced Ophelia from John Everette's painting of Ophelia. She looked at peace despite the implications of being dead while a dog laid down in the grass near her body with its neck slit. You took a few steps back at seeing the poor dog's injuries though your attention soon shifted as the stairs you were on suddenly shifted. "W-Woah!?" You exclaimed in fear as the stairs suddenly began moving and flipping upside down making you shut your eyes in fear before opening them hesitantly to see you weren't falling but instead standing on the upside-down stairs.