I got in the bathroom and slammed the door.

What did I do?

Why did I do that?

And over food?

I never do this. He has done this a thousand of times but I never did this.

My emotions never changed from emotional to angry this quick.

I looked at myself in the mirror and cried thinking what I did.

I was crying this bad that I didn't realize when Kezr came into the bathroom.

I looked at him from the mirror and I started crying to the point where my throat hurt.

I hugged him and clutched his shirt tightly while sniffing his cologne longingly, trying to calm myself down.

To my surprise Kezr hugged me back and picked me up and put me on the sink.

I, not wanting him to go away, put my hands around him again and clutched him as tigthly as I could.

He let me cry for a good amount of time while stroking my hair. Kezr knows that Iam a sensitive person that cries when even a fly is dead but this, this situation was out of my hand. I didn't know why I was crying so badly to the point where I hiccuped my tears.

After a little while my tears died down but I still didn't let him go.

"Zelli" he whispered and started to pull away but I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him towards me, clutching to him as tigthly as possible.

"No." I whispered back and I felt him nod.

He picked me up from the marble sink and I tightened my legs around him. He walked us to the big ceiling window and sat down on he chair beside it with me straddling him.

I put my left cheek on his chest and looked at the clouds from up close.

I sniffled back my tears and kept looking outside.

"Zelli, Please stop it love. I don't like to see you cry." He put his index finger on my chin and directed my face to his.

"I can't stop them." I whispered to him and hid my face in his chest again.

Damn! Someone needs to give you an award of being the best emotional person out there.

I nodded my head and Kezr said, "Stop talking to that little bitch in your head, look at me."

He called me a bitch! Rozella! You look at him and we're done.

Not listening to my dumb baloney brain I looked up at Kezr and I froze looking at his deep blue eyes which were darker. His eyes staring back at mine.

Baloney! Why betray me!?

His deep blue eyes piercing through me and suddenly as if a tap turned off my tears and hiccups stopped.

"Roz-" I knew he was gonna be mad at me as he was about to say my real name so I put my index and middle finger on his lips shushing him and also feeling his soft lips beneath my fingers.

"Don't." I said and his eyebrows furrowed, "Iam sorry about what I did. I-I don't know why I got so mad. I f-feel really bad for hurting you like that baby. I love you. Iam so sorry Kezr. Please don't be mad at me, Please forg-"

Suddenly, he opened his mouth and bit the tips of my finger causing me to yelp and squeal. I tried retreating my fingers back but he didn't let me pull away and tightened his teeth around my fingers.