𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIX.

Start from the beginning

“Alice asked me to give you that and this to Eurydice,” Sam handed a paper to Carlisle and to Eurydice, “She and Jasper crossed out lands to the ocean last night,” They told Eurydice before they left that they needed to go off, Jasper warned her of the danger and told her to watch out for any strange calls that it may be them.

“Carlisle?” Esme caught her husband's attention.

“They left us,” Carlisle added as his head turned to Eurydice.

“Why?” Rosalie questioned wanting answers.

“She didn’t say,” Carlisle looked down.

“She left with Jasper to get something to help us, that is all I can say,” Eurydice stated as she slid her paper into her pocket, “At least that is what I was told last night.”

“Can I see that?” Bella took the note from Carlisle. 

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 to fill her mind with memories with her kids and bury down the events from the night before. She couldn’t have the Cullen’s knowing. Eurydice picked up both twins and walked up the stairs, back into her room. She grabbed her bag and while Newt walked in holding the bags belonging to Riley and Angelica. Both looked at the twins who had continued to follow Eurydice around.

“Why did Daddy and Mama leave?” Angelica asked and that’s when Eurydice noticed the tears that ran down both of their cheeks.

“Hey, don’t cry,” Eurydice frowned as she bent down to their height, “Daddy and Mama are just trying to protect us. They’ll be back as soon as they can, and they promised that once they got back we’d all spend family time.”

“Really?” Riley sniffled.

“Really.” Eurydice confirmed.

“Now let’s get going my αγάπη μου,” My loves, Eurydice fixed her bag on her back as she took their hands leading them away.

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 got the twins into the Cullen's garage, a smile seeing their old black corvette. Eurydice climbed into the driver's seat while Newt decided to be the passenger with the twins in the middle. Newt sat beside the twins mumbling that Eurydice was a crazy driver. Eurydice playfully glared as she turned the key before shifting gears and taking off. Giggles left the children's lips as the air whipped against their skin. Eurydice's hair blew in the wind and she made sure to follow directions to South Carolina, Eurydice knew a vampire who had recently moved back to the southern state. She had met him through her partying days with Riley Biers, his name was Lucien Holland. He was a reserved man, but he was a friend. She didn't get why he moved to the south, it was sunny a lot and usually very hot. Not the ideal place to live for a vampire.

"This will be a long ride," Newt sighed as he leaned back into his seat. 

"No it won't," Eurydice gave him a look.

"Eurydice, he lives in Charleston, exactly 46 hours away," Newt deadpanned.

"We've had longer drives," Eurydice quipped as she took a left turn, "Angie and Riley fell asleep fast," She noted.

"They love their naps," Newt let out a small chuckle as he watched the world pass, "Who would've thought that you'd finally settle down."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She questioned as her eyebrows creased in confusion.

"You hated people and interaction," Newt snickered, "Kids are people - your husband and wife are people."

"They are vampires," She corrected.

"Rightt vampires, dead people," Newt stated and both the twins nearly broke into laughter.

"We've always been drawn to the dead," Eurydice mumbled, trying to contain herself.

"You made us sound like necrophiles!" Newt exclaimed.

"I mean - I did fuck with two dead people but I'm also dead now so.." 

"Eurydice please shut up." 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━