12. ALL MINE *

Who do you need?
Who do you love?
When you come undone

-Come Undone by Duran Duran

Steve woke up in the early morning hours, enjoying the warmth Sophia provided on his chest. She was back and he wanted to hold on to her forever. He could feel her breath on his chest, the sensation giving him goosebumps. She was still naked from the night before and he decided he needed to say sorry again to her. He ran his hand gently down the center of her back, causing a small moan to escape her lips.

He smiled at the sound and felt his cock start to harden. He kissed Sophia gently, rolling her on her back. She sighed with contentment, turning her head, still deeply asleep. Steve stared at his fiancé, taking in her beauty. How could I have almost ruined this? How could I have let my jealousy get the best of me? He started to gently kiss her from her jaw down her neck.

He placed kitten licks on her nipples, hearing her groan with pleasure. He snaked his hand down her stomach and to her warm core. He caressed her folds, feeling the wetness build. He slid down the bed and nudged her legs apart. He used the tip of his tongue to flick at her clit and a moan came from Sophia's lips. He could sense that she was starting to wake, so he moved quickly. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked. Sophia gasped at the sensation, unsure of what was happening, her eyes flying open and then closing. Steve licked and sucks and gently inserted his middle finger into her core.

"Steve, what, god. It feels so good," she whispered, not wanting to wake the entire floor.

"You like that baby? You taste so good, doll. Do you like it when I make you feel good?"

"Yes Captain, god, yes."

Steve felt even harder than before as he grinded into the bed, needing to feel more friction at Sophia calling him Captain. He was still mad at the fact that she ran but was sorry for how he had reacted. But his need for control, his need to know that she was his was winning out in the moment. "Tell me you're mine Sophia. Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Steven." She whimpered out. She was unsure of where this new attitude was coming from but she had no wish for it to stop.

"Tell me that you are mine," he growled. He licked her harder. "Tell me that you belong to me!"

"Steve," she gasped. "Please," she mewled out as he slowed down the motion in her core. Steve added a finger but slowly moved them in and out. He was punishing her, waiting to hear the words from her.

"Tell me, my Sophia and I'll make it all better." He inserted his fingers and slowly dragged them across her walls, hitting her perfectly, listening to her make the most pornographic noise he had ever heard. He almost lost it, taking a deep breath to not cum right there.

"I'm yours Steven. I belong to you and no one else," she groaned. Steve smiled and removed his fingers. She whined at the loss of fullness but immediately gasped as Steve speared her with his cock. He gave her a moment to adjust before he heard, "take me, make me yours."

He started slowly, pulling out almost all the way, leaving the tip in. She moaned at the motion, begging for more. For a few minutes, he slowly thrusted in and out, building the anticipation of release. She mewled again and he thrusted harder into her, moving faster. He could feel her clench around him, getting closer to her release. He wasn't ready to end it, slowing down to bring her back down. She whined as she came down from the building high.

"Not yet, my love. I want to keep you longer," he whispered in her ear.

He continued to build her up and bring her down. He wanted to make it last as long as possible. To keep her, show her that he was hers and she was his. He didn't want her to forget.