Chapter 3

Im in the park sitting at a chair with a girl. "You never talk to me anymore Y/N" the girl said. "Uhh who are you?" I said. "Its me N-" then I woke up to my alarm. "What time is it?" I look at my alarm "7:10?!" I got up and took and shower and change my clothes and quickly did my morning routine.

I go outside my house and saw Nayeon. "Nayeon!" I shouted, she looked at me and waved. I quickly ran to her but tripped. "You gotta be careful" she said and helped me up. "Wanna walk together?" I asked. "Sure" she said as she smiled. Minutes later we arrived at school. Then got into our classroom and our adviser mr. JYP said "We will have dorms soon and you will have one roommate". I smiled and look at the other members of twice and they smiled at me. Class was easy we have assignment in English and Math.

After class we go to the cafeteria to eat.
"So Y/N what's your lunch?" Mina said. "Nothing" I said sadly. "Wait what?" Tzuyu said. "Why?" Chaeyoung said. "I didnt have time to cook lunch" I said. "Here we can share" Nayeon said. Everyone smirked at us except Jihyo because she's busy eating. "What?" Me and Nayeon said. "Nothing~" they all said except Jihyo. "I cooked it so its not the good" Nayeon said. I ate one and it was so good "Its so good" I said. "Really?" Nayeon said "Yup" I said while smiling. "So after class lets go and practice the dance moves again" Jihyo said and everyone nodded.

After school

"Come on lets go hurry!" Nayeon said smiling. "Alright lets go" Jihyo said. While we are walking the others are talking and I was on my phone scrolling on instagram then suddenly Nayeon grabed my arms and said "Your on instagram again". "Yeah why?" I said. "Can you stop using your phone and talk to me" she said while pounting. "Why because your jealous?" Dahyun said while smirking. "No im not and im not talking to you" Nayeon said.

We arrived at the dance studio and since I forgot to get a dance outfit I told Nayeon that Im going home because I need to get my dance outfit. "No dont go here you can borrow mine" Nayeon said. "Huh? What are you gonna wear then? Your uniform?" I asked. Nayeon laughed "No I have extra" she said. "Here" she said. I changed into the outfit and went outside. "Is that Nayeon's outfit?" Momo said. "Yeah cause I didnt brought one" I said. "Alright lets start practicing" Jihyo said. We started practicing and I still mess up a little but it was an ok dance thing I guess. "You're getting good at dancing Y/N" Momo said. "Thanks" I said.

After practicing me and Nayeon are once again left alone. "Wanna walk together again?" I asked Nayeon. "Sure babe" Nayeon said. "Wait what did you call me?" I asked. "Nothing come on or else i'll leave you" Nayeon said while laughing.

While we are walking I was scrolling on instagram again. "I told you to stop scrolling on instagram because I have no one to talk to" Nayeon said. I quickly closed instagram and put my phone in my pocket. "Sorry" I said. "Whatever" Nayeon said. "Well see you tomorrow bye Y/N" Nayeon said. "Bye" I said.

I head inside our house. "Ah Y/N you're home" Mom said. "Hi mom" I said. "I made sushi your favorite" she said. I smiled and said "Thanks mom". I ate sushi and did my night routine. I layed on bed and checked my phone. Then went to bed.

Hope you guys like it, Im making a new chapter today aswell.
-KpopStoryMaker