Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

I woke up and Nayeon was out of sight. I got up to take a shower and did my morning routine. I got dressed and saw Nayeon done cooking breakfast. "Wow sushi my favorite" I said smiling. "Its only mine" Nayeon said. "Whyyyyy" I whined. "Im joking, here we can share" Nayeon said smiling. After we ate we brushed our teeth.

After we brushed our teeth I said to Nayeon "lets tell our parents were dating" "sure" Nayeon said smiling.

We got up and got a taxi and hed to my parents house. "Ahh Y/N, Nayeon your here" I heard my mom said. "Mom, dad can we talk to you" I said and sat down at our couch with Nayeon. "Sure honey whats up" my dad said and they both sat down at our couch. "Mom, dad me and Nayeon are d-da-ting" I said looking down. "I-" my dad said. "We are so happy for you Y/N" my mom said and both of my parents smile. "Really thank you" I said while hugging them. "Welcome to the family Nayeon" my dad said and Nayeon smiled.

1 hour later

We and Nayeon waved bye to my parents and hed to Nayeon's Parents house. We knocked at the door and I saw Nayeon's parents house are so pretty. "Princess your home" I heard her mom said. "Come in honey" her dad said.

We both hed inside and Nayeon said "Mom this is Y/N my girlfriend" "Is she a member of BTS? Is she forcing you to date her?" Her dad said in a panic. "No dad shes actually the one who got BTS expelled" Nayeon said. "Oh- welcome to the Lim family miss Y/N" her mom said. "Lim?" I asked "Oh I forgot to tell you Im actually Lim not Im" Nayeon said.

Many hours later

We got to our at 7:45 PM. I was so tired so I brushed my teeth and took a bath.
I went to bed and slept

Sorry for not posting a while we didnt have internet and sorry for short chapter my head is just... IDK