Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I woke up when I heard Nayeon singing while cooking something. I stood up and went to her.

"Good morning Nayeon~" I said and back hugged her. "Morning babe I made you breakfast" she said and put a plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

I sat on the chair and started eating. "Not even a thank you?" Nayeon said pounting. "Oh sorry, Im just so exited to eat your food" I said smiling and started eating again.

As I was eating I scrolled down on instagrams just like always. Then I saw a notification of Ryujin texting me.

Ryujin🤙
Hey Y/N! wanna hang out today?

Y/N💕
Sure! I'll pick you up are your dorm

Ryujin🤙
Okay, see you❤

I was done eating and saw Nayeon already done taking a shower and she already changed her clothes.

I was like a tomato seeing her n that outfit. I went inside the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

I quickly changed my clothes.

As I went outside the bathroom and I took my phone and my wallet and put it in my pocket

As I went outside the bathroom and I took my phone and my wallet and put it in my pocket. I was about to leave but Nayeon went to me. "Wanna hang out with me today?" She asked me. "Sorry Nayeon but me and Ryujin are gonna hang out today" I said and she pounted. "Maybe next time" I said as I kissed her forehead and she just nodded.

I was walking to Ryujin, Yuna and Yeji's dorm while scrolling on instagram. Then I was outside there dorm and I knocked. Few seconds later Ryujin was there.

"You look pretty today, well not that I mean you look pretty just today, you always look so pre-" I was cutted of by Ryujin laughing

"You look pretty today, well not that I mean you look pretty just today, you always look so pre-" I was cutted of by Ryujin laughing. "Shut up you simp" she said. "Hey Im not a simp!" I said and she just laughed. "Come on lets just go" she said and grabed my hands and I started following her.

Nayeon's POV

I was starting feel lonely but then I realize that I can spy on Ryujin and Y/N, just to be sure there not dating. I wore a face mask and started following Y/N.

They went to Nami Island and its was so pretty like me duh. Jokes aside I see the two of them started to take some romantic pictures. I was getting sad at that point.

Time skip

They went to a restaurant for lunch but its just some normal stuff, there just talking and laughing. I went out for a bit and buyed some Jokbal.

After a while I didnt know where they went. So I just went to the mall and just shopped for clothes. But then I saw a familiar face going right at me screaming "LIM NAYEON!".

"Who the fvck are yo- oh your Y/N" I said and she just laugh same with Ryujin. "Watch your words babe" Y/N said while laughing. "Oh by the way what are you doing here?" Y/N asked. "Oh just shopping" I said and she just smiled at me.

Time Skip
Y/N's POV

Its already 6:10 PM so me, Nayeon amd Ryujin decided to go back home. As Ryujin was about to go inside her dorm she kissed me in the cheecks and Nayeon was mad jealous.

We went inside our dorm and Nayeon just started ignoring me. I was laying in bed just watching youtube then I fell asleep.

GUYSSSS there new song the feels is so goood, watch it nowwww