Chapter 9

I woke up Nayeon hugging me. I looked at my phoen and saw its 7:12 so I got up and took a shower and did my morning routine and brushed my teeth. "Nayeon wake up were gonna be late" I said "I hate Monday" she said and took a shower. I prepared our lunch for later so I didnt have the time to make breakfast. Nayeon got out of a shower and she already brushed her teeth cause she knows that theres no breakfast today. "Lets go to school" I said.

We hed to our school and sat down at our table. "Hey ITZY" I waved at itzy. "Hey Y/N, your almost late" Yeji said. "Yeah I over slept" I said as I sait down at my chair.

Our teacher was now at our class teaching us. It was so boring.

Nayeon's POV

"Ugh im so bored" I mumbled. I look at Sana and she was sleeping. I looked at Y/N and she was not there.

I soon found out she was outside with Ryujin. "She never skips class" I mumbled.

Time skip
Y/N's POV

Its now lunch time me and the 9 girls hed to the cafeteria and sat down. "Whats your lunch Y/N?" Dahyun asked again. "Its porkchop" I said. "Sounds yum can we have some?" Jeongyeon said. "Sure here have 2 extra" I said and handed them 2 porkchop.

After I ate my porkchop I hed outside and saw that it was raining. Sana was beside me "I hope it doesnt thunder" she said. "Why?" I asked "Im scared of thunder" she said.

Then it thundered. Sana screamed and hugged me. "Sana dont cry" I said as Sana was crying on my shoulder. While I was comforting Sana Nayeon was beside me aswell. "Hey babe why is Sana crying?" Nayeon asked me. "She's scared of thunder" I said. "Sana you have Tzuyu right?" Nayeon said. "Yeah why?" Sana asked while sobbing. "Go ti her not my girlfriend then" Nayeon said and Sana walks away. "Nayeon why did you do that" I asked. "Sorry babe but Im your girlfriend not Sana" Nayeon said. "Oh Im sorry that I make you jealous" I said while hugging her. "I am not jealous" Nayeon said.

The bell rang and hed to our class. Still the boring class. Then suddenly our teacher left our classroom. Ryujin was infront of my desk talking to me. "So who is you favorite in ITZY?" Ryujin asked me. "Shin Ryujin duh" I said. The princepal was at our class. "You can all go home early" the princepal said.

We all got up and hed outside. "Wanna go to the mall with us Y/N?" Yuna asked me. "Sure wait here" I said and hed to Nayeon. "Nayeon Im gonna be home late, be careful going home" I said. "Okay you too" Nayeon said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She left the school and I hed back to ITZY. "I didnt know you two are dating" Chaeryeong said. "Yeah we are, anyways lets go" I said.

Time skip

We are now inside the mall. "So what do  you guys wanna do?" Lia asked. "Lets go to the arcade" me and Ryujin said. "Lets go to the arcade then" Yeji said.

We hed to the arcade and me and Ryujin  quickly went to the claw machine. "Ryujin if you dont get that Pokémon plush I will kill you" I said. "Ok ok I will get that" Ryujin said. Ryujin slowly picks up the Pikachu plush and she got it. "Yay Ryujin, Now gimme" I said. "Its mine" Ryujin said. "Can we share it" I said. "Nooo" Ryujin said.

Time skip

We all hed to our dorm and it was about 10:30 PM. I opened the door and saw Nayeon at her phone. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I layed on our bed. "Im really tired" I said. "Yeah you look like your tired" Nayeon said. "Good night Nayeon" I said. "Night babe" Nayeon said and we both sleep

Another chapter done