Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I woke up cuddling with Nayeon "Nayeon Unnie wake up" I said. "I will wake up if you give me a kiss on the cheek" Nayeon said as a joke but I kissed her. "Now get up" I said and she smiled. Me and Nayeon took a shower and brushed our teeth.

We hed outside and saw the other members of twice. We hed to the other members and we decided that we will eat breakfast at a restaurant. We ran to 7 guys and 1 of them said "Hi twice long time no see". "I see that you guys have a new member" another guy said.

"Hi Im Kim Namjoon or you can call me RM or Rap Monster I am the leader of our group called BTS". RM said

"Im Kim Seok-Jin you can call me Jin the world wide handsome and the oldest" Jin Said

"Im Min Yoongi you can call me Suga" Suga said

"Im Jung Hoseok you can call me J-hope many people call me horse because they want to ride me you know" J-hope said smirking.

"Im Park Jimin you can call we whatever you want" Jimin said

"Im Kim Taehyung you can call me V" V said

"Im Jeon Jungkook the youngest" Jungkook said.

"Nayeon baby I miss you" Jimin said. "Dont call me baby" Nayeon said. While the other member of BTS are pulling my friends to their rooms. Suga was infront of me touching my face. Since I was in karate class before, I punched Suga in the face and hed to Nayeon. Jimin was about to kiss Nayeon and I punched him in the back which made him fall. "Thank you Y/N" Nayeon said and hugged me. "No time for hugging we need to save the others" I said.

We hed inside RM's Room and Jihyo was there. I punched him and grabbed Jihyo and went to the other room. Basically I did the same at the other rooms except V's room. I was about to punch V but he grabbed me by the neck and picked me up. The others are punching him but it didnt hurt to him. The only thing that I can think is to kick him at the face but if I miss I will be dead. I kicked him at the face and it worked.

Me and the others run to me and Nayeons dorm and lock the doors. We sat for a bit then Jihyo said "There always like that". "Thank you for saving us Y/N" Mina said we had a group hug. "We have to report them at the principal" I said and they all nodded.

We got to the principals office and he got BTS expelled.

We all went back to mine and Nayeon's dorm. "Alright lets get some alone time guys" Jihyo said and we all nodded and waved goodbye. A moment of silence arrive. "Thank you for saving me again Y/N" Nayeon said while hugging me. "So BTS was harassing you guys?" I asked. "Yeah every year" Nayeon said. "Dont worry their expelled now"I said to Nayeon while kissing her cheek. "Well lets go eat lunch" I said "Can you please cook some bibimbap" Nayeon said and I nodded. After cooking bibimbap I gave 1  to Nayeon and gave the other to the other members.

I sat next to Nayeon to eat my bibimbap. After eating bibimbap I washed the dishes. "Did you like the bibimbap?" I asked Nayeon. "No it was gross" Nayeon said laughing. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yep" Nayeon said to I got infront of Nayeon and start tickling her. She start laughing and saying "Your bibimbap is yummy please stop". While I was tickling I didnt notice that I was on top of her so I stopped. She started do breath. "Nayeon im so happy your in my life" I said smiling. "Im so happy that your in my life too" Nayeon said. I stood up and Nayeon stood up aswell.

"So your gonna be top if we make out?" Nayeon said. "Yeah of course" I said. "Wanna make out now?" Nayeon said smirking. "Now?! No not now we're not even in a relationship" I said. I felt Nayeon lips on mine. I stopped the kiss and said "Nayeon we dont know each other yet that much its only been 6 days we know each other" I said. "Is it a problem or you just dont like me?" Nayeon said. "I like you-" I said. "Good" Nayeon said and starts kissing me again and I kissed back. She stopped the kiss to hug me and say "will you be my girlfriend" I didnt know what to say because I like her but we know each other for only 6 days I just need to tell her no "yes" I said. I was suppost to say no.

She kissed me again. Someone knocked at the door. "Guys can we come in" Jeongyeon said. I stopped the kiss and hed to the door and open it. "Can we watch Luca?" Tzuyu said and I nodded.

Nayeon's POV

Me and Y/N are together now finally but of course the others gonna ruin the moment. While we was watching Luca Y/N needs to use the bathroom so I paused the movie and said. "You guys ruined the moment" "What moment?" Chaeyoung said. "Me and Y/N are together now and guys just knocked on a door" I said. "Oh sorry we didnt know" Jihyo said.

Back to Y/N's POV

After the movie I cooked some Ramen and gave it to the other girls. After we ate I washed the dishes and the others went to their dorm.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth and Nayeon did the same when I was done. I layed in bed and Nayeon was beside me. I got my phone and saw it was 9:34 checked on instagram and saw ITZY was live on V Live so I watched them. They ended the live at 11:26 so I turned off my phone went closed my eyes. I heard Nayeon wispering in my ear saying "I love you good night baby". I opened my eyes and say "I love you too" and kiss her on the cheek and sleep