Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

I woke up with Nayeon hugging me and saying "babe wake up its time for school" "Nayeon Im awake" I said. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth, Nayeon did the same when I was done. I was cooking some Kimchi and rice then suddenly someone knoecked at our door.

I hed to the door and opened it. "Good morning Y/N do you mind if I stay here for a while? Me and Tzuyu are in a fight" Sana said. "Not at all" I said and she went inside. "Did you cook your lunch?" I asked. "I dont even have lunch" Sana said. "I'll give you some kimchi" I said and packed all of our lunch. "NAYEON LETS GO TO SCHOOL" I shouted. "COMING" Nayeon shouted aswell. As she went to the kitchen where me and Sana are she said "Sana what are you doing here?" "Im gonna stay here for a while" Sana said. "Come on here's your bag" I said as I gave Nayeon her bag.

Time skip

We are now at school and Sana said at our teacher "Sir can I use the restroom?" "Yeah sure"our teacher said and Sana went to the restroom. "Hey Y/N do you have plans later?" Ryujin asked me while Nayeon was stairing at me. "Sorry Ryujin but I have to meet Nayeon's parents maybe next time" I said. "Alright then" Ryujin said.

Time skip

All of us are seating in the cafeteria table and Sana is still missing. "So whats your lunch Y/N?" Dahyun asked AGAIN. "Kimchi with rice" I asked while eating.

Time skip(IDK IM BORED)

After Im done eating I went outside to find Sana but she was no where to be found. I sat down at the bench and heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Nayeon. "We better go class is about to start" Nayeon said. "Okay, but have you seen Sana?" I asked. "No why?" Nayeon said. "I havent seen her since she went to the restroom" I said. "Well she probably went home" Nayeon said. "Yeah" I said and sighed.

We went to our class and I cant focuse I was still thinking where Sana is. Maybe she got lost I said to myself. "KIM Y/N" I heard our teacher screaming at me and the others are stearing at me. "Yes Ma'am?" I asked. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Im sitting here ma'am" I said. "You better listen to me or else you will fail" she said. I stand up "Im sorry if I was busy thinking of something it wouldnt happen again" I said while bowing.

Time skip

We went home and Nayeon got dressed into her FANCY outfit.

"Nayeon I dont wanna wear a dress" I said. "I know that here you can wear this" Nayeon said while giving me a tuxedo.

We went to the FANCY restaurant and saw her mom and dad sitting at the table and we sat there aswell

We went to the FANCY restaurant and saw her mom and dad sitting at the table and we sat there aswell. "Hey there mrs. and mr. Lim" I said. "Hello there Y/N, where are your parents?" Her mom said. "They said that there right outside, be right back" I said and went outside.

"Hi mom hi dad" I said. "Hi there Y/N" my dad said. "Follow me" I said and we hed inside.

"THE LIMS?!" I heard my mom scream. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE KIMS" Her mom said. "This is Nayeons parents?" My dad asked me and I nodded. "You need to break up with her" my mom and Nayeons dad said. "No" me and Nayeon said. "BREAK UP WITH HER" our parents screamed at us and we just nodded.

I went to the bathroom and texted Nayeon to go to the bathroom. I saw her walking inside and she stopped walking when she was infront of me. "Nayeon my parents are forcing me to break up with you" I said and sighed. "Same"I heard her say. "What if we pretend that we break up" I said and Nayeon nodded.

I went outside beside Nayeon. We are now infront of my and Nayeons parents.  "Nayeon I want to break up with you" I said. "Me too I never even liked you" Nayeon said and it shoocked me. "You forced me to date you" Nayeon said and I went outside.

I waited for a taxi and stopped in the middle of the forest. I walked around and I cried. A couple minutes later I heard a scream coming from a cabin. I ran as fast as I can and opened the door. I saw Sana tied and crying. I quickly ran to her and untied her. "Sana are you okay?" I asked. "N-no m-my l-leg-s h-hurt" she said while sobbing. I looked at her legs and saw that it was broken. I carried her and waited for a taxi.

Time skip
Sana's POV

I woke up to a unknown room. At my right I saw Y/N sleeping. I wonder why Y/n was in the middle of the forest I asked myself. I closed my eyes and sleep.

Hope you guys like the cliff hanger lol