"You're beautiful, stunning, magnificent." Wilder said, whiles taking my hand and helping me down the last two steps.

"Thank you." I said and linked out arms together. He was wearing a nice suit. "You look very handsome." I said adjusting his tie.

"Why thank you. My lady." He said opening the car door for me. Soon we were on our way to an unknown destination.

~

The car ride took about 30 minutes, but the venue to which we arrived was stunning. Wilder helped me from the car and onto the dirt path. 

"I can't move in these." I lifted my dress and addressed my shoes. The tall heals that had been picked out for me by Kat were completely unreasonable especially for the hike of a walk up the hill to where I could see many of the pack members.

"Take them off." Wilder chuckled. I huffed and sat down on the edge of the car. Wilder knelt down by me and took off one shoe while I tackled the other. Once I had been freed from my death traps we made our way up the hill to the ceremony. Music played quietly from the top and as we reached the half way point of the hill the conversation seized as well. I looked over to Wilder anxiously, and he noticed immediately.

"It's okay, they can just smell us coming." He smiled and brought our conjoined hands to his lips. His soft touches and gentle caresses of his thumb against the back of my handed helped calm the anxiety. It wasn't too long before we were atop the hill. The whole pack was there, and facing us at that moment. I gasped in shock.

"Wilder!" I whispered and nudged him angrily. Why didn't he warn me? I heard a few chuckles from the pack, but they hushed up when Wilder shot them a glare.

'It's okay I got you.' He hummed comfortingly through our link, although, it wasn't very comforting in my moment of panic. I did my best to take deep breaths as we approached the pack.

"Welcome! Alpha. Luna." An elderly woman stood below a willow tree at the center of the hill. Wilder tugged my hand and we walked to her. The pack watched as we walked through the aisle of chairs to the center of the circle. My nerves seemed to ignite a fire in me, and I stood more confidently than ever before.

'There you go, you're doing so great, babe.' Wilder's reassuring voice entered my mind. My heart swelled with pride despite my anger at him for not warning me. I couldn't help it.

"Join me." The elderly woman called as we entered the center of the circle. The path stood from their places on the floor.

"Shift!" commanded the woman. I looked around me as every man, woman, and child shifted into wolf form. Some of the younger children, who couldn't shift, knelt beside their mothers and fathers. I shot a panicked look at Wilder.

"I can't shift." I whispered, but clearly everyone heard me as wolfish laughter filled the air. Even the elderly woman laughed at my comment.

"It's okay baby, we know." Wilders amused eyes graced my panicked ones. They dispelled all traces of anxiety, and I felt safe with him.

"On with it then." The woman said. Wilder knelt down and ushered me to do the same.

"Here we are to unite the Alpha to our newly formed Luna." The woman yelled to the pack. Howls consumed my senses as each wolf joined in harmony. I'm sure their howling could be heard from miles away. I was left in awe to the beauty of their voices. After a few moments, the howling stopped and the woman continued.

"Luna, do you commit your life and love to the pack and our Alpha?" The woman looked expectantly at me.

"I do?" I said in more of a questioning tone. She chuckled at me and took hold of my empty hand.