"Sorry Lai, you just need to tempt him. Get some or get it done yourself." Kat winked and escorted me to the door. She had started calling me Lai in order to be unique, but she mostly just used it when she wanted something from me. She knew I didn't want to go on my mini date with Wilder, but she was basically forcing me to. Wilder hadn't even let me leave the house in the past month, and I wasn't in the mood to see him unless I was getting what I wanted.

"Kat, you know I'm not good at 'tempt' or whatever that means." Kat placed her hand on her chin in a thinking motion before snapping her fingers and pulling me back into her closet.

"Here!" She shouted and threw one of her oversized sweaters at me. "You change, and I'll explain the plan. Oh, and take off your shirt." She smiled and closed the closet door. I soaked up as much information from her as I could before exiting her room and joining Wilder with the intention to get exactly what I wanted.

"I'm hungry." I whined to Wilder who sat beside me on the couch, ready to watch the movie. His hand was stroking up and down my thigh while he selected the movie, and I couldn't take it. I had to execute my plan without fail. Wilder groaned and removed his hand from my leg, paused the movie, and silently left me to run get me some food. I watched him exit the dimly lit room, and my plan was put into action. I removed my shorts and panties, before pulling a light blanket over me. I waited for Wilder to return, and when he did, I was greeted with freshly toasted frozen pancakes. I hummed in approval and stole the plate from his hand. He sat beside me, but unlike before, his hand didn't return to my leg.

"Are you cold?" He asked referring to the blanket. I looked at him confused, before nodding my head with wide eyes.

"I guess, but the blanket should suffice." I smiled while taking another bite.

"Oh, no worries, I'll turn down the air conditioner." I watched him get up and turn off the cool air in the room. We resumed our movie, and he didn't even bother touching me. Had I upset him? Did he really like this movie? I placed my empty plate down in annoyance and continued to watch the movie. An hour in I finally got tired of waiting. I could feel the slick between my legs, and it wasn't helping that I had leaned my head against Wilder's shoulder, and could not smell him with every breath I took. It was driving me crazy, but if he hadn't smelt me yet, I don't think he would. Maybe he had a runny nose. I looked up at him waiting for him to sniffle, and almost like clockwork I heard his gross sniff. That explains it. I continued watching the movie for a moment longer before I became much too distracted to go on.

"Wilder." I looked up at him with my big doe eyes.

"Yeah, babe?" He smiled at me and greeted my warm lips with his before letting me speak.

"I need to run to the bathroom. Can you pause the movie?" I asked sweetly. He seemed to contemplate my request for a moment before making up his mind.

"No." My mouth fell open in awe.

"Well, why not?" My lips turned into a scowl.

"There's only 15 minutes left. Just finish it with me." He smiled innocently before turning back to the show.

I truly couldn't wait any longer.

I slowly moved my fingers from between us to between my thighs. I felt my fingertips trail up my mid thigh to my center. I felt my breath tremble, but kept it quiet enough not to draw attention. Wilder seemed to be consumed by the movie anyway. I pressed my fingers lightly against my bare clit and jolted slightly.

"You okay?" Wilder asked in concern.

"Yeah, just a chill." I played it off and snuggled closer. He hummed in approval and wrapped his arm around me.

I waited a moment longer before I continued my slow pace circling around my clit. Wilder had no idea. I picked up the pace and continued trying to ease my painful arousal, but I was rushed to a complete stop when Wilder gripped the top of the blanket and ripped it from my body. He looked down at me to see my fingers between my thighs, pleasuring myself.

"It took so much for me to sit by and smell you do that." He growled out. I couldn't quite tell if it was a growl of arousal or anger.

"What about your stuffy nose?" I questioned while sitting up quickly trying to get away from his heated state.

"I marked you, I can hear your thoughts." He hissed out. I finally settled for angry, and stood quickly from the couch. He stood as well, but upon his first step towards me I lept over the couch and made a run for the door.

"I always love a good chase." He chuckled menacingly.

<>

Hey everybody! A bit of a shorter chapter, but for good reason I'm planning a juicy next chapter for you all, but I have a quick question. On a scale from 1-10 how spicy would you like the next chapter to be? I have a sort of plan, but I want to know what you would like to see.

Also sorry for the long wait for this chapter, I really haven't been feeling it lately, which is another reason why this chapter is so short. I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless.

Vote. Comment. Message me.

Have a good one peeps!

Love

-B

8/31/21