Chapter 3

Minho's thoughts

Jisung's thoughts

"I wanna go on the swing tree!!!" Hannah shouted while bouncing on Seungmin's shoulders. 

"I'm down for that! It doesn't seem too intense," Hyunjin said, sounding confident.

"Hyung, I wouldn't be too sure of that. I heard it goes 4.5 meters high and 50 km/h!" Jeongin stated. 

Hyunjin turned to Jeongin and whispered, "I know, I was saying that so Jisung wouldn't be scared. Besides the boy he likes seems to love amusement park rides." Hyunjin and Jeongin started giggling.

"What are you two giggling about over there?" Jisung said while attacking Jeongin from behind. 

The eight of them talked and laughed while heading to the swing tree. Once they were a few meters from the ride Seungmin let Hannah off his shoulders. She then grabbed his hand and literally pulled him the rest of the way there. The rest of them jogged to keep up. The line was somewhat long, which means they would have to wait a little bit. 

Maybe I could get to know Ji a little more while waiting.

Maybe I could get to know Minho a little more while waiting.

They went to the end of the line and everyone except Minho, Jisung, and Hannah got started with a conversation.

"Oppa!" Hannah was holding her arms up in front of Minho with a pleading look on her face, so he picked her up before turning to Jisung. 

"Hey Ji," Minho said, a hint of shyness in his voice.

"Yeah?" Jisung responded

Could I get your number?

"Do you like cats?" Minho asked. He really wanted to ask for his number, but couldn't work up the courage to.

"Yeah, they're pretty cute," Jisung said.

Not as cute as you.

"But not as cute as this little girl right here." Jisung ruffled Hannah's hair, and she giggled while hiding her face in Minho's shoulder. "You seem to be really good with kids."

"Well, she's my little sister, and I've been raising her on my own the past three years," Minho explained with a solemn look on his face.

"Can I ask why? It's totally okay if you're not comfortable explaining it to me yet," Jisung said with curiosity and concern in his voice.

" Maybe when we get to know each other better," Minho said. 

A few swing tree rounds and different conversation topics later, it was finally their turn. 

"Can I go with Seungmin oppa?" Hannah said while pointing to a double seat.

"Of course you can," Minho smiled, and Hannah ran and jumped up into the seat, Seungmin following behind her. Felix and Changbin paired up, and so did Hyunjin and Jeongin. The only open seat for Minho and Jisung was a double seat. They got locked in and after a minute or so felt the ride start going up.

"Mwoya!" Jisung started flailing his legs, gripped the rope so tight with his left hand that Minho saw his knuckles turn white, and his right hand was moving a lot, not having anything to grab onto. That was Minho did what he did on the gyro swing and grabbed his hand to calm him down. 

"Ji, look at me," Minho said comfortingly. Jisung turned his head slowly to look at him. "You'll be okay because I'm with you." Jisung nodded and started to calm down a little. Jisung was able to actually enjoy the ride now that his initial fear was calmed down. "Ji, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, of course."

I may have only met you today, but it feels like I've known you my whole life. You're funny, cute, and I'd love to call you mine and learn everything about you. I like you.

**********************************************************

A/N

Sorry to leave at a cliff hanger, it's getting late for me, but I also thought it'd be a cool way to start the next chapter. I imagine that it's a little slow, but it'll start picking up soon, I promise. Have a nice morning/afternoon/night wherever you are ❤