11- clearly he trusts you

(thoughts are in bold)

you're woken up by the sun shining directly in your eyes.

turning over, you reach for your phone thats face down on the night stand.

9:00am.

getting out of bed, you walk down the hallway to kouvrs room.

peeking in, you don't see anyone in there so you walk into her bathroom to wash your face.

turning on the water, you cup your hands and splash the water on your face.

as you dry your face off, you're interrupted by a voice.

"purgatory sweatshirt huh? wonder where you got that from."

you quickly turn and see kouvr standing in the door way smiling.

"shut up. he let me wear it because mine was in the wash."

"whatever you say y/n."

you walk in front of her and close her door before she can walk out.

"i need to tell you something. i have to tell someone. it's been killing me inside."

kouvr sits down on her bed and you do the same.

"what is it?"

"so last night, i was about to go to bed and vinnie texted me. he asked if i wanted to hang out in his room."

"oh gosh."

"just wait. there's more."

"i'm sure there is y/n."

"so basically i went into his room and we were just talking about random stuff. and then it somehow led to me talking about my dad and then i started to cry. vinnie comforted me and then he opening up about his mental health issues."

"wait, he told you about his mental health issues?"

"yeah."

"oh my gosh."

"what?"

"he never talks about that. to anyone. EVER."

"why'd he tell me?"

"clearly he trusts you."

does he?

"after that he told me about this spot he goes to to get his mind off of things and he asked if i wanted to go with him there. so we went at like 2am."

"i can't believe he brought you there. that's where he goes when he's having really bad days. the days where all he wants to do is just be alone. away from everyone. and he will not ever let anyone go with him."

"i didn't know that."

"he definitely sees something special in you."

"once we got there, i asked him to tell me something he's never told anyone before. and he told me something. i told him that he can't be afraid of it because it is such a beautiful thing. and then he kissed me."

"NO WAY."

you nod.

"i just can't believe he did any of that with you. not because of you, but because of him. his depression makes him shut every new person he meets out of his life. he hates allowing new people in his life because he doesn't want them to deal with him and the problems he comes with."

"he's genuinely one of the sweetest people i've ever met. the whole time i cried last night he just held me. he didn't speak over me. he just let me talk and let it all out. no one ever does that."