2- the text that changes everything

(thoughts are in bold)

*ding*

you fly up to grab your phone and see if the notification is the one you want to see.

sure enough, it is.

"OH MY GOSH"

you open it to see what thomas said to you.

"Hey y/n! Love that tik tok that you posted. You seem like the type of person we could use at the hype house. You're pretty, you're starting to gain a following on tik tok, and people seem to like you a lot. If you're up for it, I can fly you out and you can hang out with us for the weekend so everyone at the house can meet you and we can see how they feel. Sounds good?"

this is actually the best thing that has ever happened to me

although your hands are shaking, you typed back to him.

"That sounds AMAZING! When were you thinking?"

ok that sounds good

i think?

oh gosh do i sound weird??

while you were to busy overthinking, you don't even realize that thomas answered you.

you look down at your phone to see a short message.

"tomorrow?"

TOMORROW. HE JUST SAID TOMORROW.

without thinking or checking with your mom you say...

"Yes. Perfect. Tomorrow sounds great."

thomas reads the message instantly.

within seconds he writes back.

"Ok, Ill send you your flight information by tonight. Can't wait to meet you :)"

wow

this is really happening

im going to be on a flight to Los Angeles in 24 hours

you lay back down on your bed and look up to your ceiling trying to take everything in.

while focusing on a piece of chipped paint hanging from the corner of your ceiling, you list in your head all the people that you're going to get to meet tomorrow.

thomas

mia

alex

kouvr

calvin

vinnie.

im going to meet vinnie hacker

ever since that huge tiktoker vs. youtuber fight that happened last week, vinnie has been what EVERYONE is talking about on tik tok. every girl is practically obsessed with him.

looking down at your phone, you see that your tik tok notifications are still blowing up.

you go to check your account and see 75.2k followers.