Back From The Future

Start from the beginning

We all start to scream "Aaaah!" Bree ducks down under the table, Adam hops into Chase's arms, I stand still while Davenport gets in front of a screaming Leo.

"Nobody panic! Probably just the cable guy." Davenport says while holding up his hands.

The man takes off his glasses and starts to get out of the chair "Come on, Big D, I just came from seven years in the future. Your time machine actually worked! It's me! Leo!"

Davenport's eyes widen then he jumps forward and holds tightly onto the counter just as Adam leans forward "Whoa! The cable guy's got the same name as you!"

Leo steps forward and points at the man "Wait. If you're really me, then you'd know the handshake I came up with in case I ever became a spy."

"Requesting authentication, Double-O Leo." they do the handshake and start smiling

Leo jumps up and down "It really is me!"

"So you're... the future version of him. Do you know what this means? I cracked time travel!" He starts jumping up and down and doing a weird dance "Hahaha! ♫ I cracked time travel, I cracked time—♫ Can you do me a favor? When I see you in seven years can you remind me to tell me how awesome I am? Lemme high-five." he then claps his own hands "Like that."

Leo and Future Leo look at each other "Oh, I'm sure you won't forget. Hey, he just said what I said! Technically, I just said what I said. Okay, you're gonna have to stop doing that. Stop. Stop. Stop!"Future Leo puts his hand over Leo's mouth

Future Leo then takes notice of Adam, Bree, and Chase "It's so good to see you guys!" He starts walking over to them.

"It's good to see you too..." Chase is cut off as Future Leo hugs Adam, Bree, and Chase enthusiastically "...older, yet strangely similar Leo."

Future Leo pulls back from the hug then finally takes notice of me "Y/N!" he runs over to me and knocks me to the ground while hugging me.

"Um... Leo?" I say questionably while hugging him back, he pulls away I turn over to Leo "How come you wait until 7 years to hug me like that?" Leo shrugs his shoulders

Davenport clears his throat "So, uh..." he chuckles "... what did time travel feel like? Did your body mass increase exponentially as you accelerated towards light speed?"

"Uh, I pushed the button, felt a lot of wind, there was a big flash—but yeah, mass and speed stuff." Future Leo pats Davenport on the back.

"So if you're from the future... then what color are my eyes?" Adan looks back at us then stares back at future Leo.

Bree pushes Adam out of the way "Ignore him. Come on, future Leo, let's jump to 2025 and see what people are wearing. I want to start now and be a trend-setter." She links arms with him and walks him over to the chair.

Future Leo pulls away "Sorry, but it took Big D years to just scrape together enough zanol fuel for me to come here once and go back."

Bree sigh "Ohh. Fine. But if I end up wearing mom jeans and hair scrunchies, you are gonna get back in that thing and fix it."

Davenport's cell phone starts to buzz "Oh. The collider mission. You guys have to get ready. Head to the equipment room and gear up." Davenport then starts pushing us towards the door.

"Nice to meet you, future Leo!" Bree shouts

"Yeah, congrats on growing out of your awkward stage!" Adam adds

We all head out the door, Adam starts to pat himself and then runs back into the room "Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! Forgot to pack my pudding." He then runs back over to us as we start to get ready for the mission.