Punishment Part 2

Your P.O.V

"And that's why I killed Chihiro- I never wanted to- he just Hit a point in me which is very sensitive and- he couldn't have known about it. It wasn't his fault. But after all I'm just as weak as I've always been", Mondo let out, getting very quiet in guilt very quick.

I couldn't help but let some tears roll down my cheeks. This was horror. I didn't want him to go. He helped me getting over Leon. He was the only one who was ABLE to. He was the only one who comforted me in the right way. In the way I needed someone to calm me down. Who would be there if he wasn't?
Mondo noticed that and wiped these tears off with a sigh. He let go of my hand after a long time and pulled me into a hug. I slightly smelled his scent in as more and more tears escaped my eyes while K hugged him back, biting my lip to not to let out sobs.
He slightly caressed my back while we stayed like this for some short moments. We soon pilled away. "you must think of me as a monster now-", mondo let out with Guilt and a sigh escapung his lips. "What? Of course not!", I let out, not lying. "How could I after all this time?", i added. "Well I murdered 2 people", he let out, slightly acting more normal again, like J got to know him. "That doesn't make you a monster. We were forced to kill here- and your brother decided to save you. You're not a monster at all- especially when I look back at all the memories we made together", I let out, having the urge to tell him what I felt. I mean, after this class trial, I won't see him ever again. So I had to tell him now but something kept me back.

"I- I'm so sorry- I promised you I would get out of here with you, I would help you getting over Leon, I would take you on more rides and- I messed up everything", he let out. I clenched my hands into fists, biting my lip even harder as the tears dropped down to the ground. All this made me want to throw up. What kind of sick person does this? What kind of person makes teenagers kill each other? This couldn't be real. This has to be a sick joke-
"Y/N there's something I haven't been honest about to you as well", he let out, hesitating, having troubles to keep his voice down. "What is it?", I asked him curious. He began to stutter, not even getting a single word out. I patiently waited.
"Fuck this is harder than I had in memory", he sighed out.

He soon put off his coat which let me raise an eyebrow in confusion. He wrapped it around my shoulders, making me blush just slightly. He pulled me closer by his coat, his face not even inches anymore from mine. My eyes widned as I felt his breath against my cheek. I had some butterflies in my stomach while my wart beat quickened. He gripped the collar of his coat he had wrapped around me, pulling me even closer and lovingly pressed his lips against mine.
I was surprised and wrapped my arms around his neck, melting into the kiss while even more tears escaped my eyes. He laid his hands on my waist while I kissed him back. I wanted to do this for a while, yet, I never had the courage. I didn't even have the courage to tell him what I felt towards him even though I truly wanted it. Not even in the class trial now, I had the balls to tell him. Even though I knew I had to tell him at some time, something kept me back. But now I had the courage to tell him before he would get executed.
I laid my hand on his cheek, slightly caressing it while the kiss lasted some time. Both of us didn't give a shit that all of the others saw us.

"Awwww isn't young love beautiful?", Monokuma let out which made us pull away after a time. I immediately hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around his waist and slightly squeezing it. Mondo wrapped his arms around my shoulders, making sure his coat didn't slide off my shoulders.
"I wish I would have had the balls to fo this earlier", Mondo let out, slightly but not much raising his voice. "Same here-", I let out. "F- For real now?", Mondo asked me, raising his voice and pulling away from the hug in surprise.
"Yes! I mean it-", I let out while I put my arms through the sleeves of his oversized coat. "But why? What the fuck is so special about an asshole like me?", He asked me.

"asshole? You're not an asshole at all! Do you know how much you comforted me with just being there? Even Just sitting next to you and talking to you made me even more calm and improved my mood so much! When I was slowly turning insane y getting less and less sleep you were here for me! I don't care if you yell, I don't give a damn but someone who is there when another one feels like shit, listens to someone, is not an asshole", I let out, being totally honest.
I loved him so much- and finally I meet someone who feels the same and is not a cheater and then- then he gets executed- I hated it. "what do you mean my secret was?", I asked him some more tears running down my cheeks.

I got the card out of the pockets of my pants and handed it to him, seeing him unfold it and reading it. I could tell he was relieved and felt guilty at the same time. The taller biker wrapped an arm around my shoulder, kissing my forehead. "I- I'm not judging you for anything, I just don't want- to lose you", I let out, my vision blurring from the tears in my eyes.
Please someone tell me this was the worst joke someone could make-

1049 words