After Preforming

Your P.O.V

After Mondo and I put away the instruments, sound boxes and microphones, we sat down on the stairs which led towards the stage in the music room. We still had some time until night time and so enough time to spend some more time together. I leaned my elbows on my knees while looking to the door of the music hall and sitting on the small stairs towards the stage. That was just actually really fun. And hopefully, Aoi and I succeeded in making all of our mood's better. For Chihiro, Aoi and me, I can tell that it worked. "How long do you play already?", Mondo asked me while he sat down besides me. "I think since around 9 years", I replied to him. "Wow", he let out. "That's a lot of time", he added. "Yea but it was worth it, I love to play", I replied. "I can tell", he let out. "You're kind of weird you know?", Mondo let out. I let out a small giggle. "Why do you think that?", I let out while still smiling at him. "You're not afraid of hanging out with me", he replied while leaning back. "Well I don't have a reason to be afraid of you", I let out. "Well I mean because I'm shouting all the time and stuff", he replied. "Don't worry, I don't really mind that part, for me it depends on what you are yelling", I let out while leaning back and resting my head on the stage. He did the same thing while the two of us looked up the ceiling of the music hall. "Ugh it's just- sometimes it annoys me. I always start yelling and shouting out of instinct and sometimes it just annoys me", Mondo let out, raising his voice. "Well, I can imagine", I replied. "Well, asking other people out always is a problem. I get nervous, I think too much, I start to shout and they reject me. It sucks", he admitted. "And the worst part is that I'm in a middle of a ten- game losing streak. This sucks even more", he added, raising his voice again. I couldn't understand why. If someone would ask me out, I wouldn't care if they were shouting. The last thing I would be was scared when he shouts at me. "Oh I'm sorry- ", I replied. He already told me about much of his life. And I really start to be sorry for him, like- he has been through so much shit by now, this dude deserved much more attention and love. "Ugh and I almost forgot it", Mondo let out while continuing to stare at the ceiling. 

I laid a hand on his shoulder which made him look towards me. "If it makes you feel better, I never had luck in relationships either", I let out slightly smiling at him. "I met so many dumb people, most of them used me or cheated", I let out. "God damn WHICH SON OF A BITCH CHEATS ON ANOTHER PERSON, I CAN'T EVEN CALL THIS DUDE A MAN ANYMORE BECAUSE A REAL MAN DOESN'T CHEAT", he let out, forming his hand to a fist. I slightly giggled. He really was cute. "Well in the end they got what they deserved. Let's say, I'm pretty popular on YouTube, I upload a few songs here and then and I used that fandom to embarrass all of them", I said looking at him with a smile. "Well they deserved it. A man who just uses their partner or cheats on them isn't a real man", he let out. "I agree", I replied, staring at the ceiling again. 

We spent some time in total silence. But it wasn't awkward, it was rather comforting. I didn't know why but-I felt so safe around him. I truly trusted him and I felt my heart slightly speeding up when we were alone and in situations like that. Situations I'm alone with him or sing for him or play something on the E-Guitar. I loved spending time with him and the nights I spent in his room (Please I can't write it that it doesn't sound wrong lmao) showed me that he liked spending time with me either. He isn't the type of guy to let someone sleep next to him when he doesn't care about them or their mental health. Even though he was loud, I didn't really care. It was fun to spend time with him. 

We soon got up from the stage and headed into the dining hall to get something to drink before the night time started. We sat down on the kitchen counter next to each other while drinking some water from the water bottles and talked a little as long as we still had time. After we drank the last drop from our drinks, we threw them into the bin in the kitchen and he invited me to stay over night again which I happily accepted. We headed into his room and locked the door to hear the nightly announcement of Monokuma that it was now night time. God I couldn't describe how much I hated Monokuma's ugly visage and especially voice but well, we had to hear and see him. I stretched myself and kicked off my shoes and so did Mondo. He put off his jacket either. I wonder when I will finally get my jacket back from Monokuma I laid over Junko's dead body. He laid down in his bed and I soon followed after I put out the light. He pulled the blankets over the both of us and I soon closed my eyes. 

The night was pretty peaceful. Though, I woke up a few times but I was able to fall asleep quickly again. The thing with Aoi really made my mood better. As I opened up my eyes in the morning, just a few minutes before the morning announcement of Monokuma, I saw that Mondo apparently had turned towards me in the sleep. I blushed in a slight red at the sight of how close he was to me. I felt my heart pound a little faster against my chest in the realization. And soon, the morning announcement played on the monitor in each of the rooms. 

1051 words  

Mondo Owada x gn! Reader [The Scent Of Blood And Him]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें