Discovery

Your P.O.V

I woke up in the morning, being cuddled up close against my muscular friend. I slowly opened my eyes, my face being buried in my friends chest. I slightly smelled in his scent, making my heart jump quickly against my chest as I looked up to him with a yawn. "good morning", I let out while snuggling closer towards him. "Morning", he let out with his deep voice. His voice was a lot deeper in the mornings but his voice was so comforting, didn't matter if it was in the morning or not.
He wrapped his arms tighter around me, resting his head slightly on mine while I listened to his quickening heartbeat. I closed my eyes again, not in attempt to fall asleep again but to rest slightly and get fully awake. I slightly stretched myself in his grip, slightly relaxing. I wonder if he was going to still lay with me like that when my secret is going to get revealed- But I still had time to worry about that. Right now, I needed to enjoy the moments before things are going to get awkward between the two of us.

But after some minutes of a silent embrace which was comforting as hell, we decided to get up to not to get scolded by Taka. I stood up, Mondo following me into the bathroom. I turned around to him to see that his eye liner was smudged. "Your eye liner is smudged", I let out. "What? Did I forget to take it off yesterday?", He asked me slightly sleepily still. "Yes. Do you want me to do that?", I asked him. "If you want to, I don't mind", he replied to me which made my eyes kight up. I grabbed some pads for putting off the eye liner and his eye liner and went with him towards my bed, sitting him down in front of me. He closed his eyes as I pulled him towards me, close enough that I could draw his eye liner.
I slightly ran the small pad for putting make up off over his closed eyes, wiping his eye liner off. I slightly dried it and opened the eye liner, carefully and slowly drawing a small wing on the corner of his eyes, being careful that it looked good. I did that with the other eye as well. After that, I carefully added the larger wing going down from the corner of his eye towards the beginning of his cheek and repeated that with the other eye.
After that, he opened his eyes again and looked into the mirror from the bed. "looks good", he let out. "Thank you", I let out with a sweet smile. "Let me do it too", he let out, a blush rising to his cheeks while he struggled not to raise his voice. "Huh? I mean- sure", I let out. I barely really wore eye liner but I'm sure it would look good when he did it.

He nodded, a slight blush still noticeable in his handsome face while he took the eye liner from my hand. He laid his hand on my chin and slightly lifted it. "Keep your face like that and close your eyes", he asked me. "Alright", I let out, doing what he said. He placed the eye liner on the corner of my eye and started to draw a smaller wing, filling the empty spaces in and doing a thinner yet a little longer wing from the corner of my eye towards the beginning of my cheek like I did his eye liner.
While he did that, my heart beat beat quickly against my chest, the way he calmly did this, held up my chin and how close he was to me, made me flustered. It was comfortig as hell. He truly was my biggest comfort person and making me feel great. I truly did love him, even though I doubted I would get out of here alive. But I wanted that at least he stayed alive and got out of here.
He soon finished my other eye and quickly let it dry, telling me to keep my eyes still closed for some small moments that it wouldn't smudge and so I did like he told me. After he told me it was fine to open my eyes again, I looked into the mirror. It looked great and in fact, it really suited me. I smiled at him and thanked him, making him slightly flustered. He went into the bathroom again and quickly styled his hair.

And Soon, the doorbell to my door rang which i opened to see Taka. "Good morning Taka", I let out with a slight smile. "God you two scared me, you were missing for the morning meeting", he let out. "sorry we took a little longer but we'll be there in a few minutes", I replied to him. "alright, see you", he let out while I closed the door and watched mondo style his hair.
After that, the two of us sat down on out chairs in the dining hall.
But something felt off. Chihiro didn't show up for some reason, usually she was one of the first ones to appear. So we decided to get into groups and search the rooms for her. Sakura, Taka, Mondo and I searched in the second floor. Makoto, Kyoko and Byskuya agreed on searching the library and the others searched through the first floor.
Sakura entered the girls locker room to search for her. A yell of surprise escaped her lips which made the others run towards the girls locker room. The guys had to stay outside for now.

And as soon as most of the girls entered the room, the body announcement started to play. My eyes widened and my body stiffened. No- Someone seriously killed the little girl because of a secret? I was shocked. Monokuma told us we all were able to look inside the girls locker room for the investigation and so all of us entered, toko including. My eyes widened even more as I saw her dead body. Blood was all over the carpet and the walls, even on the poster. Toko watched the blood and immediately screamed while passing out. Since she stood directly next to me, I bent down to her, shaking her slightly. "Hey, toko, wake up", I let out, trying to get her conscious again.

I eventually succeeded. She got up all wobbly. I tried to lay an arm around her, placing her arm around my shoulder and getting her up but she got away as soon as she wasn't so wobbly anymore. "Is that blood? KAHAHAGAGA",she let out. I raised an eyebrow in confusion as she got out, my gaze following her walking out of the door. "what's the deal with her?", i mumbled out, shrugging my shoulders. Everyone was taken aback. That was a horrible sight. It was horrible to see her like that. She was one of our friends and in the same situation as the rest of us. But whoever was the killer, probably will have his reason for all of that mess. Though it still was horrible.

And with that, the investigation began-

1210 words