Comfortable

Your P.O.V

Mondo told me he would get to the locker room to start training to get off some thoughts and distract himself from the motive. I spent my time with Sakura and aoi, casually talking since it was boring without my muscular friend. I soon heard my doorbell. "Oh that has to be Mondo", I let out with a large smile on my face in the thought of Mondo standing behind the door. "OH alright, then we should get going and leave the two of you alone", Sakura let out. "Awe man I wanted to spend some more time with Y/N and get them to know better", aoi let out, slightly pouting. "aoi, we can spend time with Y/N tomorrow as well but for now we should let them alone with Mondo", Sakura let out. "Awe alright", Aoi let out which made me giggle slightly. We all headed towards the door, opening it to see, as expected, Mondo in front of me with messed up hair. Well it was no wonder, he was in the locker room for some good time. "See you tomorrow", I called out to sakura and aoi as I let Mondo inside my room and closed the door behind us. 

Mondo seemed a little stressed out but after the motive, seeing a secret no one knew about except himself and such a long training session, I guess that wasn't a big surprise. In fact, I was scared of the reveal of all of our secrets either, well, as long as not another killing had happened which I doubted for some reason. We started to spend some time together, to notice it was only half an hour before the nighttime began and something seemed a little off. He probably just needed something for relaxing. "Your hair is a bit messy", I let out in the middle of the conversation. "Wh- What really?!", he let out with wide eyes. "Yeah, if you want to, I can wash all of the hair gel out before, you know, nighttime begins", I added. "Yeah sure", he let out, a slight blush spreading across his cheeks as he raised his voice. I stood up, reached him my hand with a smile and pulled him into the bathroom along with me. 

I closed the door and took a glance into the mirror, watching Mondo and I standing in the bathroom next to each other while he put off his coat and threw it onto the bed after he opened the door just slightly enough to throw the coat onto my bed while closing the door once again. 
I slightly glanced at his muscular arms, shrugging these thoughts off with a slight blush. My friend kneed down to the ground and leaned over the shower, looking down to the ground. I stood behind him and got the shower head out of the bracket at the wall of the large shower. 
"Tell me if the water is too hot or too cold", I let out slightly before turning on the water, holding it over my hand to check the temperature. After I found it not too cold or not too warm, I held it over his head. I slightly moved my hand towards the back of his head and slightly massaged it. 

Mondo's P.O.V
After I kneed down in front of the shower, I felt Y/N turning on the water and holding the shower head over my head. They moved their hand onto the back of my head and slightly massaged it, in attempt to get all of the hairspray and gel out of my hair. It felt so god damn good- I needed to enjoy this evening together with them one last time since it was the probably last time I will get to spend the evening like that. I slightly relaxed as they went further up my head, attempting to forget the murder of Chihiro some minutes ago. 

Their fingers ran through my heart, almost all of the hair products washed out of my long hair already, massaging my scalp slightly which comforted me extremely. The feeling of their fingers running through my wet hair while the comfortable temperature of the water hit my head, was making my heart speed up more than it should. It made me somehow flustered, yet relaxed at the same time and I was defenitely enjoying this. No one has ever done something like this before, it was totally new to me. Usually, I washed my hair myself under the shower but no one ever washed my hair. But I defenitly could get really used to it, at least if someone as important as Y/N would do it- 

They soon rubbed the shampoo into my hair, washing it out again and putting the shower head back into the bracket. They reached for the towel in their bathroom and laid it over my head, rubbing it through my hair to slightly dry it.

Your P.O.V

While I slightly rubbed the towel through Mondo's hair and dried it, he sat up once again and slightly stretched his back. I stood back  up and so did he. He quickly brushed through his long hair as the two of us looked at each other throught the mirror over the sink. I found him so adorable when his hair wasn't styled, I couldn't really properly describe it in words. 
We soon headed out of the bathroom, back into my room where Monokuma made his night time announcement. We sat down on the bed next to each other and that's when I noticed a red and sligthly swollen spot at his knuckles. "what happened to your hand?", I asked him which made him confused. I took his hand and slightly drove my fingers over the red spots. "I accidentally hurt myself in the locker room", he replied to me. "oh shit- does it hurt badly? Maybe we can ask Monokuma if he has something for-", I let out slightly worried but soon getting interrupted. "Don't worry it's fine", he replied to me. I slightly smiled at him relieved. "alright then", I let out but somehow was unable to let go off his hand.

We soon crawled under the blankets together. I switched the lights off. As soon as I turned away from him to switch off the light, I felt Mondo pulling him close to me again.

Mondo's P.O.V

Fuck, I needed to tell them what i felt. I wanted to confess but something held me back. Y/N switched off the light. As soon as it was switched off, I wrapped an arm around them and pulled them close towards me. They turned around to face Me, hesitating to wrap both of their arms around my waist. My heart sped up so God damn much as I tried to calm down. They laid their head on my chest. I slightly panicked because of my quick heartbeat but they kept quiet about it so either they didn't notice or they didn't know what to say.

I eventually calmed down, the atmosphere was so God damn calming and I guessed I could say the same for Y/N. I looked down to them. They fell asleep in a quick time, some slight snores escapinf their body. They slightly tightened their arms around my waist and slightly squeezed me, making ny heart jump as I looked down to them to see that they smiled in their sleep. I had to smile either, slightly caressing their back and shoulders. God they looked so peaceful- I'm sorry Y/N- but this will probably the last time we can lay like this, the last time I can be there for you when you start to feel insane- I'm so sorry- I messed up so badly-

With these thoughts my smile faded. I tried not to focus on Chihiros death and enjoy rhe moment. Enjoy being cuddled up with Y/N, enjoy being so close to the person I loved. And soon I fell asleep, pulling them even closer towards me and laying my head on top of theirs.

1356 words