He's going to have so much fun with her .... He will break ..Her ..

Her Feisty ... Nature has to go !

Taking out his ... Phone from his pocket he showed her ...

Her eyes ... Widened looking at the screen tears Started floating from her eyes .. Cupping her mouth .. she muffled cried ....

" Do we want this ... To be seen to our dear   ... Father-in-law . " He asked while raising his perfect eyebrows ... Like mocking her ..

For such a cruel fate !

" How do you ...k-know . " She shuttered tears continuously floating from her eyes ...

" Think .... il mio amore .., Do you want our dear father-in-law to know about this ... Then breaking new .. Binit Sharma .. sucide in his home ... The Reason is still unknown ... "

( My love )

Yes ... He know she's the daughter of his Arch Enemy ...

It's going to have fun ... To see his reaction !

When he will know .., His lovely daughter whom he loved more than anything ... Is going to marry him !

He smirked ... The Evillness and Malicious is dancing in his eyes ..

  " How dare you ...You don't have any right on my life ..Who the hell do you think of yourself .., You are sick  . " She yelled .. at her top of voice

Slap !!

He slapped her ..  His eyes having different glint of fury .. hot rages covering his black hooded orbs ., His
Vieny body popping out from his shirt ... defining his monstrous well built body ....

Due to the impact of his slap .. her body fall down on the floor , ..

Kneeling down... His thick fingers of his free hand delved into her hair .., at her scalp , A tight clutch taking hold of her thick locks and being utilised to rip her forward and force her to look up at him ... Her hands immediately went up to his in attempt to free herself ..
A gasped escaped from her lips when he tighten his hold on her .. His fingers firmly digging on her waist upon the duvet ....

Breathing mingles with each other ..
Making dangerous environment in the room ... His stormy eyes met with her teary eyes ..

" Don't you dare ... Riddhima ., Disrespect is something which I don't bear .. And you just did it now .. You fucking .. disrespect the Asia's biggest mafia don .., whom people feared to death And what makes you think that you could deny me ..the mafia king ., You don't have any choice Or I say you are not in condition to make any demand ... " He said ... His deep authoritive voice sending shiver through her whole body .. His eyes menacingly terrifying possessed with the thought of her ...

Shock !

Shock !!!

This is the most defined emotion she's feeling now ... Till now she was in the contact with mafia king ..

Her whole body shuddered at the mere thought ... Now it justified how he knew everything ...

Her guts feeling was advancing her that the man was dangerous .. but he was beyond her imagination !!

She have heard the news ... About the Asia's biggest mafia don but his identity was always hidden .. The two gangs which was fighting killing every innocent ... In those merciless flights ..