Mafia's tranquility

Halting his red colour Ferrari portofino outside the gate of his manor , he gestured his guards to part it for him . He entered inside his mansion and stopped the car at the main entrance of his abode .
Getting out of  his convertible , he made his way inside his mansion only to be welcomed by his so -called family members .

"Vansh....finally you are back "...." Oh God"!...Only I know...what was our condition in your absence ", 
A lady in her mid 50's stated .
She is anupriya.
Vansh rolled his eyes in disinterest.

"Big brother.....why were you so late "?..."I am having an appetite and we would have to wait till your return...huhh!",  Ishani stated rolling her eyes .

Vansh eyes both the ladies who only knew to spill venom from their mouth. The only difference is that -his step mother conceal it in her sugar talks while his sister (unfortunately) was  direct . But ishani's  tone gets flickered , when she is in need of some sort of rich commodities from him .

"Son..are u alright"?,. A lady in her late 60's questioned .
"Yes...big brother, are you ok"?, Another girl beautifully embellished in a anarkali suit aksed concerned.
Vansh exhaled a breath and smiled at the two ladies in front of him , confirming his wellness .
His smile was genuine as those were the only two in his family and also in the whole world who cares for him unconditionally and is affected by his presence or absence.

"Oh cmmon ....siya"!, How can you ask such a lame question to the .....World's number one Mafia King.....
A boy in his mid 20's spoke out ,getting up from couch ,wearing a smirk on his face.
Vansh centered his eyes in his spoilt cousin .
"Of course....I mean....you guys were worrying for him....instead you people should worry for the inspector who almost caught him doing an illegal deal with Chang ".

"I hope...he is alive..."...Is he...Big brother ", Aryan said with a sarcastic touch in his tone.

"Sadly...Aryan..I ousted one more jealous soul from this planet...
Devil...knows....how much will be ousted by me...in the nearer future...
I don't understand....
Instead of making their own efforts why they are hell bound to displace me from my position...",Vansh said forwarding towards his family and sitting on the couch .

"But..no worries...my younger brother....your big brother will always  be alright and at top  by your wish (sarcastically) and will continue transferring the jealous soul at the top most of this universe ", Vansh said sternly with a little sarcastic touch ,irking Aryan .

"I hope..till their due date....all those shitheads are fine...and jealous "...
"...Waise....aryan....Do you feel like hiccupping"?, Vansh stated giving a sarcastic look to his jealous cousin who got his taunt cum warning to him.

Chanchal slapped Aryan on his arms and said ", Shut up...Aryan...
Vansh .... do you need water "?,
She aksed passing her wicked smile .
To which vansh stated " yes...Aunt....thanks for the concern ",
He passed a fake smile to her .

Aryan and ishani left the place .
Anupriya and chanchal made their way to the kitchen to get the delicacies served on the dining table for lunch as the king was back in the manor .
After finding all the wicked 's out of his sight, vansh passed a genuine smile to siya and his grandma .
"Get a strong coffee for my child, D'Souza",
His granny stated .

The trio were chatting on random stuffs among them , when someone placed a the wooden tray on the glass table ,getting the attention of the presents their .
Vansh without looking in the other direction ,got his hands on the coffee mug when he suddenly felt an electric current  within him as his rough hands came in contact with something soft and supple.
Still looking towards his granny and sister , he caught the soft hands in his beastly one , hearing a fearful gasp at his action .
He turned around and his eyes halted ............
___________________________

Warming the milk in a suspain , ridhimma brewed a cup of coffee and placing it on a wooden tray ,dashed outside the kitchen,making her way to the hall .

Head hung down and taking slow steps ,she halted before the glass table and without gazing at any human present their ,she placed the tray on the glass table , unwantedly getting attention of the females present their who were smiling.
She slowly slided the tray away from the coffee mug to take it with her in the kitchen but in this process ,her hands got brushed with Vansh's beastly as well as blood coloured one .
She immediately moved it away fearfully but till then her hands were clasped with his .
She evacuated a fearful gasp at his action and looked at him with her terrified face .
                              ______________________

Curly hairs , black doe shaped eyes ,soft and milky skin , quivering lips got the whole attention of the Mafia King in a blink .
He couldn't help but gawk at her , lovingly.
Being engrossed in his buisness and underworld everytime , he never had a time to have a patience look at the another creatures of the god .
Many women were ready to throw themselves upon him for his fame and money but he never gave a single look to those as he hated fakeness which they carried beautifully on their face as well on their character.
......But today for the first time in his whole life, he was fortunate enough to cherish a naturally beautiful face with  no artificial touch to it ....
He tried within himself to not let that happen and avert his gaze from the maiden infront of his eyes ,but in vain . He was so lost in admiring her canvas that the constant call by his grandma and sister was unheard by hi m. He kept gawking at her madly until she herself pulled her hands out if his grip .
Getting back into his senses , he looked at her and then smirked seeing her uncomfortable face and quivering lips .
"Ohh!...I forgot to tell you vansh that D'Souza is not present here today ".
So she sent her niece for helping us .....She had got some personal work so she took a leave today ".....
But...she told me about this yesterday only...and also about the arrival of ridhimma in her place ", His granny spoke giving a warm smile to ridhimma while he attentively listened to his granny  as he himself desired to know about the beauty .

"Ridhimma.... beautiful name ", vansh thought within himself .
He again looked at her and this time he got the whole view of her being beautifully embellished in an maroon colour tank top and blue ethnic skirt .
Her neck was covered by a stole and her hair loose open .
The top on her skin was outlining her figure which was not fascinated by him as grosses of males would eye her .
It's not like he was a low minded man but a mere thought of another man eyeing his possession was not welcomed by him. It's only his right and it will be only him who can stare   and admire her .

"Ridhimma...you go my child ".... today's work is done ...you can go back to your home ....and I will ask the driver to drop you...", Granny said passing a smile to her .

Vansh was happy seeing his granny's love towards his would be wife but her  last lines changed his emotion in a second .He cannot leave her alone with anyone especially a male .

"And why would she go with a driver when her husband is their for her hospitality??" He thought within himself.

"No..need... granny...I am going out for a work only...and will be passing from D'Souza's house...I will drop her ", Vansh said with a possessive touch to his voice .He eyes her madly and smirked seeing her panic stricken face.

Hearing him , ridhimma's eyes widened as she is hell scared of him and his stares .
Her aunt had told her how cold and ruthless he is !!!!.
How can she go alone with a beast like him????
    She again eyed him with her terror filled face and saw him still staring at her and his lips are curled upwards from one side .She gulped . ______________________________________

"Heyyy!!....
How is the first part...????
Did u like the changes...???

Please vote and tell me in the comment section..❤️