She looked at him, seeing straight through the bullshit, and then sighed.

"You honestly remind me a lot of Minato, he too wouldn't know just when to stop. It's a good thing he met Kushina or he would have died overworking," said Hitome.

"Naruto kun, don't tell me you're choosing reporting to Tsunade sama over me," said Hinata teary-eyed, playing the emotional card.

"H-Hime chan, that's n-not fair, this is emotional blackmail," said Naruto, as she gave him puppy eyes.

"*Sigh* Okay, I will go home and rest, but only if you cuddle with me," said Naruto.

"*Ahem* We are still here," said Sakura.

"Yeah, stop making us feel single," said Tenten.

"That's my cousin, Naruto," said Neji as he activated his Byakugan.

"Now now Neji, don't get so worked up," said Naruto with a sweatdrop.

"One wrong move and," said Neji as ran his finger across his throat.

"I know, but before you my own sister would kill me, she made it very clear," he said.

"Naruto, you go home, I'll take care of the report," said Shikamaru.

Alright, if you say so," said Naruto as he put his hand around Hinata and teleported back to his house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karin had returned from a tiring mission the previous day and had slept in. When she woke up, it was already noon.

She walked into the living room only to see a topless Hinata only in her bra on top of a topless Naruto, who was holding her like his life depended on it.

"Heh, they're getting bold," said Karin as she walked out.

A few minutes after Karin woke up, Naruto opened his eyes to see Hinata on top of him. The position was already awkward, but the amount of skin contact and her boobs pressed against his chest was the cherry on top. And as a result, Naruto had fainted once again.

"*Giggle* Naru kun, you're so cute," Hinata giggled. In reality, she had woken up a few moments before and was on the verge of fainting when this idea popped into her mind. 

"Naruto kun, wake up," she said, still giggling.

"H-huh?" asked Naruto as he opened his eyes and saw Hinata on top of him.

"Oh boy Neji is going to kill me," he muttered as he blushed up a storm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was afternoon, and Sakura was talking with Tsunade.

"That's what I heard from the Akatsuki member. He said that it was a reward for beating him," said Sakura.

"Two days have passed, so it will be in eight days," she added.

"Can we trust his words?" asked Tsunade seriously.

"Considering the situation, we can," said Sakura, in a similar serious tone.

"But there is a possibility that Orochimaru is just the bait, and Akatsuki will be waiting for us there," said Tsunade. 'That's not the case though, Itachi denied it. Sasori was actually supposed to meet a source at an unknown location as per Itachi.'

"If it's a trap I will fight with all my might," declared Sakura fiercely.

"Fight? Kakashi will be in bed for the whole week. Naruto may be able to recover in the next few days, but still, you are now two members short," said Tsunade.

"Yeah," said Sakura as she clenched her fist.

"We can only add a new teammate and create a new team," said Tsunade.

"Tsunade sama! Then you should send a different team. Even if you are sending Sakura, then at least leave Naruto behind," said Shizune.

"Shizune..." said Tsunade emotionlessly.

"Just like you, Sakura and Naruto are the ones I trust from the bottom of my heart. I will definitely send them," said Tsunade.

"But won't it be the same if you sent my team?" asked Shizune.

"No... Naruto and Sakura are desperately trying to stop Orochimaru and bring Sasuke back, which will lead to the mission's success," said Tsunade.

"I understand... but if it's a trap of Akatsuki, Naruto should..." started Shizune. 

'These are the times I regret not telling her about Sasuke's mission,' thought Tsunade.

She then looked up and smirked.

"What do you both think Naruto would say now that he heard this?" she asked as she looked back at them.

"Let's search for members 'ttebayo."

Naruto was seen standing on top of the Hokage tower.

"I have a few in my mind, I am going to talk to them," said Naruto as he jumped and landed beside Tsunade on the railing.

"See ya, baachan," said Naruto as he took off.

"Tch, doesn't even let me complete," said Tsunade in a proud tone.

'Sasuke, time to meet face to face.'

==============================================

Hello everyone, first of all, I am really sorry for not uploading for this long. My uncle recently died and I was busy there, so I wasn't able to focus on anything.

Secondly, thank you all for over 114K reads! It means a lot, first crossing 100K, then this in just under two weeks, it's awesome. So thank you all.

Also, as I told you last time, I was sick during the first half of August. During that time, I had actually finished Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir and written small fanfic about that. It's complete, so comment whether you guys would be interested in reading it or not.

Finally, please vote, comment, and share.