Chapter 19: Preparations/He used to date!?

The dream had kept me up wondering why it felt so real but the reason would not be answered I was sitting in the bed already wearing a purple dress, my hair was down but curled

James came in the room bringing in a cup of hot earl grey tea.

Ever sense the dream James has been being extra careful with me seeing if I needed anything no idea why but whatever.

"I got you a cup of earl grey tea"James told me I Nodded my head at him as he put my tea down at the counter next to my bed "after your done we will have to go check on the preparations for the ball"I nodded my head.

After a few minutes I stood up James looked at me and asked "need anything your majesty?"I looked at him and said "let's get going we need to check in the preparations"putting on my shoes we went off.

Once we got there I saw a beautiful room filled with golden things all around it it was bigger then the last ballroom it wasn't like a birthday party or anything like that it was not even filled with a single ballon.

"Beautiful"I mumble James said "we know their putting extra good care of the ballroom then last time sense it will be a special accession"I showed him a small smile he had heard me.

"Well it's not just a random ball it's a few times we let almost anyone enter"A familiar voice from behind us said I looked behind myself and saw Rigel.

"Good to know............ I guess"I say his face drop clearly startled at my response.

He quickly covers it up with a smile and asks "how do you think the prepositions are going, great isn't it?" "Yeah that's literally what I just said"

No ones POV.

Rigel blushed from embarrassment "y-yeah sorry"apologized Rigel y/n just shrugged and walked up to a maid who seemed to be having trouble "need help?"asked y/n.

The women bowed and nodded her head y/n grabbed a weird sort of thing it was gray,felt and looked just like paper but had weird markings on the paper almost like a fake tattoo.

"What did you need help with?"asked y/n "well I was having trouble because all the other designs in the wall would clash together your majesty"the maid said Y/n looked at the paper actually the design was pretty good matching with the other designs.

"Well I think it would look amazing uhh Here!"Y/n pointed to a spot in the wall "are you sure your majesty?"the maid asked.

"Are you questioning the majesty's orders?"asked James the maid widened her eyes and trembled
"n-no of c-course not"the maid stumbled on her words she quickly snatched the paper from y/n's hand and placed it on the wall.

Suddenly the design was longer and went straight all the way to the end of both sides of the wall.

"T-there i-it looks great your majesty"y/n simply nodded her head shocked at her hurryness she turned to James who was glaring at the maid.

'James must be more powerful then I thought' thought y/n.

Suddenly Ami came through the door she was wearing a light blue dress with a bow on her head she had her hair in a high ponytail.

Ami glared at y/n the moment she saw she was with her big brother.

Y/n's POV

I felt a sweat drop from my face as I saw Ami's intense glare I whispered to Rigel "your sister doesn't like me very well"he sighed as he looked at his little sister.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there "h-hey Rigel where are you taking me?"I asked he didn't answer and just dragged me into a room where all the cleaning supplies where at.

"Ok Rigel what's going on why did you drag me here?"I asked he sighed and said "I should have told you this a long time ago but I used to date someone"

I stared in shock he used to date but we were betrothed!

"Who did you date?"I asked he looked at the ground "a girl  called Ari"I stared in shock as in the magic girl Ari.

If he had continued his relationship with Ari when we got married she would have been a mistress that's if he didn't call of the engagement.

I opened the door "I have to think about this bye Rigel"I say as I walk out.