Chapter 7: Mewni: the kingdom || part 1

CHAPTER 7: MEWNI: THE KINGDOM
PART 1
Y/n's POV

(Warning all the books I mention in this story is not real so if you search it up I won't know what comes up!)

(Sorry that I haven't updated in a while so here is chapter 7 hope you enjoy)

"Oh where's dad!?"I asked snapping back into reality she chuckled at my sudden snap back "he's with Star you know best friends have to catch up every time they see each other."

"Of course mom uhm can you leave my room it's night time"I asked she nodded "oh yes uhm goodnight don't let the bed bugs bite"I chuckled "good night mom hope you have a goodnight"I said

As I changed into my night gown I thought of going into the kitchen for some tea to calm me down as I went to open the door James opened the door first he looked shocked but then calmed down"Your majesty what are you doing up did you need something?"he asked"yes I was just about to get some tea did you need anything?"I asked he smiled nervously "well I was going to see if you needed my assistance"he said "oh well ok that's just fine I'll just go get my tea and you could go to bed!"I told him just as I was about to leave he stopped me and asked "I'll go get your tea what kind mrs.?" I smiled at his kindness "green tea please"he nodded and went off.

I grabbed a book called Stranger's by day a graphic novel of two spy's who have a double life but fall in love with each other in there normal life.

Then went to the bed to read a few moments later James came back set my tea down and then left.

After a while I went drifting into a nice sleep I then got woken up by a voice calling my name "Mrs.Díaz wake up please"opening my eyes getting a gusted to the light seeing James's fiery red hair "James?"i asked voice hurting from just waking up "good morning Mrs.Díaz"I heard him say "good morning how long have you been watching me sleep this time?"I asked as he handed me my outfit for the day I stood up and stretched "I just got here actually"he told me.

I nodded as I walked into to the restroom putting on a black one shoulder crop top and a plaid skirt then putted on gym shoes.

As I walked out of the door James was still here "hi James let's go we don't want to keep em waiting do we!"I told him he nodded his head

Once we were at the dinning room he left me to be with my family I sat down next to Rigel a small smile on my face as we started eating.

"So I heard you will be going into town"Dad said "yes dad we are"I replied eating the buttered pancake.

"We'll be back by noon or earlier"Dad told us we nodded our heads as we finished our breakfast.

"May we be excused?"asked Rigel as we stood up ready for their answer the parents nodded there heads we dashed to the door as we were ready to go.

"Bet I can get to the gates faster then you"I Bet he smirked "that is a foolish bet but I will except"he answered I smirked.

"Oooh worried that I will beat you!"I teased he blushed but then started to run faster then how he was already "h-hey you where holding out!"I yelled startled.

Once we got to the gate I was sweating profusely and so was he "y-you cheater!"I managed to say he smirked "how was I cheating I fallowed the rules!"he defended "what rules?"I asked "exactly"He said.

I glared at him but he didn't even flinch he just chuckled the gates started to open I slowly started to fall I flinched ready for the Impact that the floor was going to give but instead I felt too arms rap around my waist tightly.

I opened my eyes to see Rigel with his eyes opened a slight hint of blush on his cheeks.

I smiled as he let go when I was back on my feet "thank you"I said shyly "oh it's no problem are you alright?"he asked I looked to the side so he wouldn't see my blushing face "j-just fine let's start leaving"I told him.

He chuckled but started heading to the outside of the gates.

POV unknown

"Well they sure are starting to like each other"an dark ominous person said you wouldn't be able to see their face as they were deep in the shadows "I agree sir"I said nervously.

"let's just see how this plays out"

He chuckled darkly.