Chapter 8: Mewni: the kingdom || part 2

CHAPTER 8: MEWNI:THE KINGDOM
PART 2
Y/n POV

"Alright we're should we go first?"I asked as I jumped up & down from excitement "well I was thinking we could go to the new shop in town it's called Altro's store"Rigel said "didn't you just say it was a shop""I questioned him he chuckled "it's c...

"Alright we're should we go first?"I asked as I jumped up & down from excitement "well I was thinking we could go to the new shop in town it's called Altro's store"Rigel said "didn't you just say it was a shop""I questioned him he chuckled "it's called a store but it's really more of a shop"he explained "oooh."

While we were walking people stared at us left and right as if we were trophy's and they were about to be the winner's.

"Why's everyone looking at us like that?"I asked nervously as I had a smile on my face waving at all the people "well it's not everyday the citizens get to see the prince and there future queen"Rigel whispered back as he was doing the same as me waving and smiling.

Even though me and my parents came here often we never really went out to the town and when we did I was barley paying attention as I was really more focused on the things we could buy here.

Rigel waved his hand in my face while saying "mewni to y/n are you there?"he asked snapping back into reality I looked at him a small huh came out of my Mouth.

"We're here"Rigel said looking at the shop it was filled with pastel colors a big sign saying Altro's candy store the big windows where filled with weird candys that not only looked but sounded strange.

"C'mon let's go in"Rigel said dragging me by the hand"Rigel slow down your too fast and you know it!"I scolded he chuckled at my words making me blush.

Going inside the place looked like a typical candy shop jars of candy,lollipops,and different tipes of candys the only thing that is different is there weird looks and brand names.

Rigel then shaked me startling me "What is it Rigel!?"I asked once I looked at him he had the biggest smile on his face "these are my favorite candy' Y/n and look they are having free sample's"he said almost singing I chuckled at his childish attitude towards candy.

"Well what are you waiting for eat one"I told him he looked at me and pushed me towards the candy "no you try it"he encouraged I looked at him confused I grabbed one it was fillies with a red powder and seemed hard the name of it was called Fire dotes.

I put it in my mouth, it was as sweet as sugar which surprised me I tried cracking it and it worked cracking it was Farley easy but then a water like substance fell in my mouth it was spicy like really spicy just like fire every minute it got hotter and hotter.

"Rigel this is really spicy!"I said fanning my mouth "I wouldn't do that if I were you"Rigel said worryingly "what do you mean I shouldn't-AHH"I screamed as fire came out of my mouth.

"Cuz it will make the fire more big"Rigel replied once the fire had gone away I was panting my throat hurt and everything in my mouth was dry.

"Rigel I-I n-need water"I stuttered out he looked at me with a nervous look in his eyes just then a man with a hat and apron.

"Came here to see what the commotion was about and saw you two must have been your first time eating fire dots hm even so haven't seen this bad of a reaction towards these even from children"told us who even is this guy to say such things!?

"But no worry you can get this water for $10 galleons but sense your the royals I'll give it to you for $5 galleons"he said my eyes opened wide $5 galleons for a water bottle and just one that's a steal.

Rigel was about to give his money to the man but I stopped him "Rigel you don't have to I don't need it that bad let's just go somewhere else not everyday we go here after all let's not spend money until we really need something"I told him he was about to deny when I dragged him out.