Chapter 9: Mewni: the kingdom || part 3

CHAPTER 9: MEWNI: THE KINGDOM
PART 3
Y/n POV

CHAPTER 9: MEWNI: THE KINGDOMPART 3Y/n POV

(Sorry it's so short)

"One water bottle please"I ordered at a shop "ok that will be $1 galleon"she answered I nodded my head and gave her the coin "heat that Rigel one galleon"I whispered towards him he rolled his eyes but still smiled.

Once we were out of the shop we started walking towards the lake "Y/n it didn't matter how much money it is it's just water"he told me I glared at him "$5 that's a scam not to mention he cut it by half so other people would have to pay $10 galleons"I told him he rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

Once we were at the lake I sat near the lake and took of my shoes and dipped my legs on the water Rigel looked at me weirdly "what's wrong?"I asked "that's the mermaids lake"he answered.

I shrieked as I got my feet up and checked the water "why didn't you tell me!"I yelled at him he laughed quietly "I keep forgetting your not from here it's like I hang out with you more often the more I forget your not used to being here"he told me I smiled gently to him as I hugged him lightly.

"Nice to hear Rigel"I told him he looked away and blushed.

I looked beside me and saw a pink flower I pointed at it and asked Rigel "is this flower special or something?"I asked I wonder if it is it looks regular to me.

"It's quite a regular flower mother planted all over mewni says she wanted to have a little bit of earth in her forever home unless"he gasped making me turn to him in fright "unless it's not a normal earth flower and we have been planting the wrong one all these years"

"No,no it's not that at all I was just wondering sense there are a lot of things I don't know here and asked just in case"I said as I picked one up and sniffed it to show proof I wasn't faking.

Even if it was the wrong flower I wouldn't tell him even if I wanted to it would hurt to much.

I started to put my shoes back in "well we still have all day shouldn't we explore"I told him I was obviously meaning should I explore but it would sound weird.

He nodded his head and started to walk over to the town again