Chapter 19.0

Chapter 19.0

I stared at he's teary eyes.. He has been crying silently since we left the big bushes where we hid..

"jungkook.." I called he didn't dare to look.. He looked away avoiding me.

I then stopped from walking I faced him and held he's face.

"stop crying okay?" I tried comforting him.. But still he will not stop.

I sighed and pulled him on the side of the road.. This road is dead.. This is a dead place.

"come here.. Seat." I ordered.. He did obeyed it but he still won't stop.

"Jungkook if you Will just cry nothings gonna happen okay! Instead of crying we should figure out where is that safe place and how should we stop them!" I exclaimed.. He looked at me and wiped he's tears away..

"But Yn.. The only safer place for me and you.. Is my home town.. In mandeok-dong.." He stated.. I looked at him and nodded.

I sat beside him.. We sat on the grass.. Hope there's no trap or something here.

"in your parents house..?" I asked, he nodded and crumpled..

I saw how he hid he's face between he's knees.. And he's arms covering the sides of he's head.

"Jungkook... You do know we can't get your parents in this kind of situation right?" he then looked at me and sighed..

"I know... I just don't know.. I don't know how end this shit.. I even got you on this trouble I made."He said and threw a rock somewhere.

"But I sticked my nose in this so I may have to end it too."I said.. I took he's hand.. It was bleeding.

Maybe he got stabbed by a twig when we hid on the big bushes.

He then stopped throwing rocks somewhere and looked at me.
I scanned he's hand..

Hopefully it's not that deep.. And it will heal after 10 to 20 days.

I gently blew it causing him to hiss.

"sorry.."I said, I looked at him he's eyes are puffy red..

" I still remember how you hid your eyes that is puffy red using jimin oppas sunglasses.. Because you cried when iron man died in avengers:end game.. "I said, that made him smile...

"I wonder... I wonder if their okay." he suddenly said.. I know it's tough for him.. Facing something like this all by himself.. Well no.. I'm with him..

I'll never leave him on this path.. I'll never leave him on this situation..

"What about your best friend?" he then asked, I smiled and started tracing circles on he's hand.

"well..I think she's literally having a big big problem.. She got arranged marriage to someone.. Her best friend who is addicted to me.. I just hope she's doing well."I said and looked from afar..

Roaming my eyes around this place.. We're in the middle of nowhere.

But the sun seems to make this scenery beautiful...

Sometimes it makes me think...

I miss my family... As much as I wanna call them I can't.. Like what jeong-hyeon said.

"Your really selfless... Sagittarius??" He asked, I chuckled and nodded.

"You know... To be honest.. Virgo's find sagittarius very very attractive and strong.. I guess that's why I'm so in love with you.."I looked at him with eyebrows kneeling..

" what? "I didn't heard the last sentence he said.. He then shook he's head.

" you whispered something... "I said, he shooked he's head and just smiled at me.

I nodded my head and rested my head on he's shoulder..

I think this is gonna be hard..

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I just really hope you know what I'm feeling right now... I lied..

I lied when I said.. I don't know what to do.. I lied when I said I don't know you when clearly I've already had my eyes on you on our last concert in Philippines..where we visited a province..and I saw you on a grocery store.. I lied about not seeing you on Namsan tower when you first arrived in Korea.. I lied about introducing myself to you.. Showing you I don't know you.. But I do.

And now I've dragged you into this fvcking mess I did..

If only they will kill me and the next day I will live again.. I will end them all... One by one.

But sadly that is not possible.. It will never be possible...

Namjoon hyung is right... Being inlove is great.. Not until a challenge puts you two on the edge of the cliff..

And only one can survive.. And it's just the beginning but it's already hard for me..

Yn.. Instead of making you mine.. Asking you out...courting you.. It'll be more better to stay friends with you.. Or strangers.

Because I can't put your life at risk... Because I know.. If we're together and they will find out about it.... And kill you.?
Surely you'll be the cause of my rage.... To the point that I will never give a fvck about anything even if it makes me a criminal...

Words counted: 845
Time started: 11:34
Time ended: 12:14

Chapter 19.0 done!

0 done!