Chapter 4.0

Chapter 4.0

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I can't sleep.. I'm still uncomfortable.
And unstable.

You know the feeling like you made the biggest mistake in your life like you killed someone by accident? And you feel uneasy..

That's what I'm feeling right now..

I'm too uneasy today..

I sighed and closed my eyes..

"why do I feel like this?" I whispered..

Then someone knocked on the door.
I opened my eyes and looked at the door.

I took a deep breath and stood up, I slowly walked towards the door and peeked..

It was namjoon Hyung.

"namjoon Hyung..?" I called, he turned he's head and looked at me.

"can we...?" he asked and signaled me to open the door..

I did open the door and he quickly went inside my room.

"I heard something was bothering you? Do you have any problems?" he asked and sat down on the bed.

Finally, A question that I can answer.

"I don't really know.. I just don't feel uneasy.. That's all."i said and sat down my swivel chair..

" uneasy? What do you mean?"he asked and looked at me with a serious look.

" I don't... Know. It's like someone is.. Y'know-? Like.. I don't know.. I can't even tell what I'm feeling.."I said, he sighed and stood up.

He stood beside me and patted my shoulder.

" I know that feeling.. That's what I was feeling right before I met my love one.."he said, then it became silent suddenly.

He's love one? Does he mean..? Hanhee noona...? The one who died..

2 years ago.

" if your thinking about her.. Yes it's her. And right now I don't even feel a single sweetness or love towards a girl.. You know why?" he asked me.. I looked up on him and shook my head.

"because.." he started and crouched down beside me and faced me.

"she's still the girl in my heart."he said.

I nodded and looked down.

" and what your feeling right now is love. You feel uneasy and you feel someone is thinking about you? You often drop things..! And you think that your becoming clumsy!"he exclaimed.

I looked at him and sighed.

" that's what we call long distanced love... Yes that possible jungkook-ssi. Maybe.. Maybe the girl you in love with is far away... "he said..

" well..i have been dreaming about her.. But her face is blurred."i said.

" exactly! "he exclaimed and smiled at me..

But at the same time he's smile has a Lil bit of bitterness.

" jungkook-ssi love is great.. Not until your love one slips away.. Or passes away..."he said, he looked away and sighed.

" love is very very..! Great.. Always remember that.. But being in a relationship is hard...people may think that love between two people is just like that.. No its not. "

He sighed once again and looked at me directly in the eyes.

"you may not saw or met her...but still your destined to be with her.. Soulmate? No.. Those were invented or made my Egyptians a million years ago.. It could still be possible." He said.