Chapter 12.0

Chapter 12.0

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Some students told us that they lived in my home town back then.. And some said that they are now living somewhere in Seoul...

A student even told us that she saw them going on a dark street in Daegu at night.

"I saw them... As far as I remember it was around 9 pm. I went back to my home town to visit my grandpa."The young student said, then YN looked away and sighed.

" Do you know which street is that?"Yn asked and then the young student paused for a moment.

" I think it's the Kkangpae street? It was named after the word 'gangster' because way back 2012 they said that a gangster massacred 10 Young students who went there." She said, her eyes were filled with fear.

I can tell that she's also scared that it might happen to her too.

"okay kid.. Thanks for the info."I said, I patted her head then she stared at my right hand, her eyes became big seeing my tattoos.

" your jeon jungkook!"She said and gave me a smile.

I put my mask away and gave her a smile.. She clapped and hugged me.

I just smiled at her and hugged her back.

" I can't believe your right here in front of me!"she exclaimed and Yn smiled at her.

Kids.. They're so adorable.

It still surprise me.. Knowing that even a kid who is 5 years old listens to our song and admires us.

" thank you! "she said and broke the hug..

" thank you for inspiring me oppa! You guys are the best!"but after that her smile dropped... I know she's thinking about it.

" I'm so glad I met you... I guess this is the last time we'll be seeing you guys.. But always take care!"she said.. I feel so hurt knowing that she can even manage to smile.

Even though her idols are now leaving her.. Them.

" What's you name? "I asked, her face lighted up and she smile brightly.

" My name is Shin-a."she said and looked at Yn.

My gaze went to Yn who was smiling at us.

" she's so beautiful.. Is she your girlfriend?! "She asked excitedly.

Yns mouth went to shape 'O'

I must say she got surprised.. And I'm loving it.

"oh no shin-a" I said and smiled. Then she pouted.

"oh.. That's disappointing.. She's so beautiful and she's nice."

I just chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"shin-a are you interested on being an idol?" I asked, She paused and nodded.

She gave me a bright bright smile.
"how old are you?"

"I'm 14 oppa."She said. Then I nodded.

" can I have your parents number..? "I asked, she shooked her head.

My eyebrows kneeled.. I'm confused.

" why? "

" My parents.. They don't exist anymore."she said... But she's still smiling.

I looked down and sighed.

" how about your grandpa?"I asked, she smiled and shooked her head.

" what I meant about grandpa lately...? I was visiting he's grave in Daegu."She said.