Chapter 3.0

Chapter 3.0

BTS's disbandment is 7 months away..
And after 6 months their going to have their last concert in South Korea.

People says that their glad that they will leave the industry, some are not.

They are korea's pride.

I know they will still be one after disbanding... Because after an ending there's a new beginning.

And that new beginning is the start of them being normal people.

But I know if a fan sees them they will still squel but at the same time they gets sad knowing that they never get to hear their angelic voices in radios,In live TV shows, and in commercials.

Yeah that's sad.. But at least they could be free from their controlled life in the industry..

I'm glad that they will be free but also not because no more albums, no more episodes, and no more live performances.

This is trusfrating.... I mean frustrating.

"really yn? Right now? Your gonna space out again?" Jules gave me and bored b*tchy look.

I just gave her a 'idgf' look. I mean so what?I love being in my own world.

"I'm just thinking about something..." I said, almost like a whisper.

"something? Or disbandment?" she asked, I sighed and layed down on the couch.

"sweet bun I know.. I know what your feeling.." she said and started rubbing my back..

"ynieee c'mon! Don't be like that! Didn't I told you that after our last semester we'll be going there?" she said, I nodded in response.

"I just can't wait.. Sometimes I think we will not make it." I said in trusfration.. Frustration sorry.

"Nope.. Nope.. No we are gonna make it~~and get your fat ass up and take a shower! You stink." she said, well that's a bit harsh.

Stink? Tsk.. Maybe us. Not me only.

"how about go take a shower too. Because you smell like my dog's poo."I said, I laughed at her reaction and she just hit my arm with a pillow.

" I don't smell like poo! I smell like.."she smelled her armpit and crunched her nose.

" I smell like.. "she did it again...

I laughed at her and hit her arm playfully.

"you smell like...?" I asked her, her face looks disgusted.

"I smell like onions..." she whispered, I laughed again and pulled her towards her room.

"take a shower now!" I ordered..

I just can't stop laughing at her reaction that's all. She looked like she's about to throw up.

She did I what I said and it's time for me to take a shower too.

I took my towel and entered my bathroom.

I looked at myself on the mirror and...

I look like sh*t.

"lets get this bad girl done."I whispered and started doing my routine. I carefully went on the bathtub because it was too slippery and sat down..

I felt relaxed and I think my stressor is gone...I turned on the faucet and yeah this is how I take a bath.. Weird right? I'm just too lazy that's all.. I felt the warm water started filling up the bathtub and it was Hella relaxing.