𝙰 / 𝙽 !! ??𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝??

Uh,, Hey ! I just wanted to thank everybody who reads this book, who supports me, who votes, who comments, just everything makes my day, makes me laugh, or smile !

This was my first ever Friday night funkin book that I ever made and that I made so far with it . But, I lost motivation to do it . A couples reasons are, I hate the Headcanons I made previously. I don't like them anymore, In fact rather of I don't agree of it . The Oneshots and the other stuff I made I was actually proud of . But I lost the motivation to actually complete the goal wanted for this book . I deeply apologize for saying this and I'm sorry, I really I am .

But, I'm not really going to end this book . Because I wanted to remake it for quite awhile so, I'll make this book the first book and then make a second book, as a remake or a continuation of the Headcanons, Oneshots, ideas, etc that I had plans with it. Everything has been saved and taken out of drafts and moved into notes . So, yes I'll continue doing Friday night funkin Headcanons and Oneshots and all the other stuff, just not here anymore because I lost motivation for this book and or completely hate most of the parts in it . Not mention, I made some of the Headcanons as joke and or before stuff was announced by the creators of FnF, so I deeply apologize.

I'll try to reach back to people that didn't do requests for or people who requested something that I never gotten complete . I'm heavily apologize to those people who requested something or anything like that .

Well, I wanted to thank everybody through out the little months this book had been around and for everybody who supported me, and everything else. Seriously , Thank you !!

I hope that you all have good day and I wish everybody the best < 3