𝐒/𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒//𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱// ʜᴄ! ᶠᵗ. ᶠⁿᶠ!

Hello, Ladies, Gentleman and non binary pals! Welcome back homies to another one of these! This was requested by Quenlyloony   ! Hopefully they enjoy this request! ^^
Sorry, this request did take little longer time than I expected to. I'm sorry for the convenient.
_____________________________
Bf //Keith!

- • Boyfriend would accidentally walk in on them singing and practicing on this big stage area. He seen that their S/O was hitting high notes, singing so hard and he thought their voice was so beautiful like angel. His reaction would be to get on stage and challenge them to singing//Rap battle, he seemed surprisingly confident in the idea. Obviously Their S/O is surprised at first because they didn't know keith were in the same room as them but agree in seconds!

- • the conversation would go like this;; "S/O! You sounded amazing! I-I challenge you to a singing//Rap battle!",  "Keith?! Where did you come from?! *Sigh* fine I guess one battle wouldn't hurt right?"  "That's the spirit! S/O!"

___________________________________

Girlfriend // Abgiail

- • Abby was coming in to check on their S/O, she usually did this because she liked spending time with you and checking on how you were so she was told to come their house. ((Ofc, S/O gave Abby keys to their house)). She walks into their room and hears instrumental and them singing a cover, that hit the key high notes perfectly. Abby was very much impressed and loved their singing so much, it was just amazing, music to her ears. She knocks on the door ofc. Their S/O is surprised then nervous and finally worried but then Abby got them to sing and practice with her, like cheerleader.

- • the conversation went something like this;;; "Oh, S/O! That was lovely truly S/O!" "I'm not sure Abby . . . Was really good enough?" "Ofc it is silly! It was the best singing I ever heard and hey, if you need somebody to cheer you on and be there for! I'll be your crowd how does that sound, S/O?" "Well I guess that's fine! Thank you, Abby!" "Hey, anything for you, I love you so much!"
___________________________________
!pico!

-• Pico was probably looking for their S/O every where and I mean EVERYWHERE. He started to worry and he did find them also following them, to little alley way they came to actually practice to sing. They heard them sing and Pico was amazed but he didn't want to admitted so he gave up I'd eventually and came around into dueting with them, which made them very happy and made them smile!

_____________________________________

Mommy must Murder and Daddy dearest.

- • Mrs. Murder and Mr. Dearest for back after a concert and went to visit their S/O right afterwards and both Mrs. Murder and Mr. Dearest didn't know where they were, they asked around and found them in a stage area where they seen them hit the high notes so high they couldn't believe it for their own eyes. Mrs. Murder would automatically cry happy tears because she's proud of them hitting the high notes. Daddy dearest on the other hand is very stubborn person, he doesn't want to admit it but he was impressed in them for accomplishing so many things. Their S/O would
Notice them fairly quick and they didn't know what to say afterwards.

- • *sniff* *sniff* *sniff* "I-I" "Congratulations, S/O, you broke her. But I'll admit I'm impressed in you,
S/O.

__________________________________
"Senpai~!"

Senpai was walking back from classes but he noticed there were no fangirls or girls after him and no S/O. He seen a crowd full a students even his fangirls and went to check it out as he came more closer and clearer he heard their voice singing. He thought it sounded like an angel from heaven and went in the middle with them to sing a duet. They felt really flattered at the end of the day. Both them sung all day until the end of school.