«''ˢⁱᶜᵏ ! ᴘɪᴄᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ''» // ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ //

Hey, Shawtys !  ! Welcome back, this was requested by Chruper
I hope that they will enjoy and along with everybody else  < 3
_________________________________
You been worried about Pico, your significant other for couple of days, well, two days. So you decided to go over to his apartment. It wasn't too far from where you lived so you always had to walk there. When you got there you had to buzz in from the doors lock or you wouldn't be allowed in side, buzzed in the code and walked up the messed up stairs and went to the second floor, which had trash bags at some people doors and kinda looked shitty, but decent .  You took the key's from your pocket. For some reason you kept forgetting to put those away in your jacket, because those were spare key's to Pico's apartment .  You opened door rather loudly but shut it quietly.

Pico,, who was taking a nap on couch
He looked dead, but he wasn't he feel a sleep with a dim lamp before getting rudely interrupted by you opening the door loudly,, "::cough:: ,, W-What to hell do you--- O-Oh,,  Y/N ! Wait how did you get in my apartment again ?? " Pico asked,, he seemed to be coughing a bit with him sounding bit,, stuttering ? He seemed Sick ?? . . . "Pico,, You gave me a spare key to your apartment,, I'm guessing you got sick and you can't remember, no shit . " You say looking at him,, you knew he was sick already, because he literally is coughing and he looks sick,, and so much more you could tell from him,, you could tell from alot him . You did care about his well being after all.

"Yo,, you don't want get you sick and crap like that ::cough:: s-so it's nothin to worry about, I can take care of myself . " He could take care of himself,, you just didn't want to leave him alone goddamn !! "Nah,, Ima stay . " You said as you sat on the other end of the couch.  "Fine,, ngl I knew you were gonna do that but still, why the hell do you want to stay??" He was right. Why did you want to stay ?? You thought about that,, but you ofc because of his well being,, that you care about him,, that you always do care about him , maybe loved him ?? "W-Well because I care about ya,, look,, judging by it your in your fucking apartment basically alone with out Nen-Nen or Darwin or anyone for the matter. Yeah, you can handle yourself but people need help still ya know? " This was hontest,, coming from you from that matter. You did go back with him and you were always together,, sick or not.
You heard a "Heh." Come from Pico before he spoken,, "I mean your right. I guess I don't mind you being here, how long you stay. " He basically just welcomed you back here,, it reminded you of when you first met him in middle school,, he was welcomed you to school,, he seemed off edged and was only there for couple days,, but you liked him,, always talked him and before the last you ever talked to him, you asked if you two could talk, he didn't trust you as much but he did it anyway,, and damn it was worth it for a matter of fact. You have close bond with,, now look at you two now.

"Damnit,, Y/N. You space out alot. Yoooo ::cough::  . . . " Well,, he was right you shouldn't be spacing out for that long but you went out of it pretty quick,, "Heh. Sorry, Pico ! " You apologized to him,, you did that alot when you spaced out and thought of bit of the past .  "Buuuut,, I'ma go make you soup, well,, Ramen. It will make you feel little better ! " You say before turning Pico stops you by pulling your arm,, "I mean damn thank you,, but you realize I hate ramen right,, so that would mean I don't have any in this place, Y/N--- " Pico said,, He seemed to be covering up something,, "Okay ! I'll just go check . "  You said sneakfully as you smirked and walked away from the sick Pico only to find ramen and soup,, "thought you said you didn't have ramen, Picos ?" You teased. You were joking of course . "Yeah, Yeah, If your gonna say that, could you please get the beef one in that back. " Pico asked skipping your joke that you made of him . You agreed as you got the pan, the Ramen, and other stuff you had gotten . You had put a cup water as you let the noddles set and turned his stove as you waited, mixed, and cooked it . When it was done you put it in a bowl and gave it to him,, "Thanks Y/N, damn this shit is good ! " Pico said smiling at you as he always did, he was happy . "Oh I thought you didn't like ramen ??"
You teased once again before Pico speaks,

"Nah, I usually don't Nen-Nen eats this crap that's why I have it, I just say it doesn't exist . But honestly, this kinda good !! And I'm glad you made it for me Y/N ya know? Kinda feels special that you made this for me, Glad you came here when I was sick thought it was bad idea for you to be here in the first place, but I guess it wasn't. Thanks Y/N . " He says before laying his head on your shoulder as he looked at you with a grin . Heh . I guess it was