♫︎➪꧁ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ//ʙғ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴ➪꧂♫︎

Alright, finally I mean ,, I finally get to do this now,, kind of lazy person I'm I? The very special kind. Anyway, Beep skdoo beep.  Well,  I haven't got shit to say, go----- anyway, Go you simps. Seriously go to the Headcanon--- wait? No, why? Oh, Fine----Time to go you rats U-U
______________________________________

- • Miku and Boyfriend are siblings meaning, Boyfriend is older than Miku because she's 16 and he's 19.
Meaning that also his last name would be " hatsune".

- • I don't believe that Keith is Bf's real name but I really think it's my favorite name for him besides, "Evan". But it's not a canon name more Fandom, so his full name is Keith Hatsune or Hatsune Keith.

- • Pico and Keith are still homies I would say they would have met after the rock, paper, scissors, Russian roulette thing but I'm not sure but it would be closer too, Few days after pico's school or week than they become actually Homies by Rock, Paper, scissors Roulette of after that timeline.

- • often Keith forgets to speak English, but he does speak the "beep boop" language meaning that he gets confused by the two. Example;; "Beep skdoo, Beep, Boop." ((Sup motherfricker, how you doing?")) *Cough* *cough* "sorry, man I meant, How are you Motherfricker."

- • Keith loves his girlfriend with his heart just hates her Best friend, Senpai even though they dated and they are broken up along time ago. He's scared of Daddy dearest so don't even go there, he's friends with Mommy must murder and Darnell, Nene, Pico and Him are just a gang. Skid and pump find him as older brother and Lemon Demon hes also scared of him just deals with him.

- • probably friends with the Krew and itsfunneh just very as a secret because he wouldn't wanna tell since they kinda from a different timeline and they are from the "real world" they dont know about.

- • he keeps notebook with him whenever he has idea for song or what to say in a another battle he has.

- •  Keith has atychiphobia ((the fear of failure)) he is a confident person, he does has this fear for many things like simple tasks, Missing notes in song and other things. Would this actually cause him to freeze up or get paralyzed for seconds, minutes or hours.

- • he the person who pours milk before the cereal because who think it makes it more milky even tho it just makes more soggy which makes better but worse. He would not drink nothing else but water or Chocolate milk that's your two options for this man.

- • He likes movies, just nothing like horror movies, he's frickin scared of that shit. But he gets bored alot, so he barely, likes movies. He's more of Tv person.

- • probably either speaks Morse code or vocaloid. But it's kinda would neither, He does speak Morse sometimes or Vocaloid but it's very rare.

- • Honestly he tries to help everybody even if doesn't like them, like Senpai or Pico for that matter. He's really good friend and person you would want to be around. He would do anything for a person even for stranger on the Street.

- • Keith is Bisexual. He likes both genders for their looks and personality.

- • he's wholesome but he swears, he doesn't know what some them means but he mostly knows his shit. As well to insult somebody.

- • his pronouns would be He/they /him/them. They don't really say but ofc he's a male but that's what he would prefer mostly. But it's really up to the creators or the artist lmao.

- • He's starts agurements most of the time which Girlfriend doesn't like about him. He feels bad but he happy about it lol.